Choose your own Fallout adventure!

Discussion in 'Fan Art/Fan Fiction' started by nukepunk, Nov 18, 2011.

  1. nukepunk

    nukepunk First time out of the vault

    25
    Nov 16, 2011
    I want to play a game. I give you a scenario, you tell me what you wold do, I pick my favorite and hilarity ensues.

    (Is this the right place for this? My intention is not to get banned)
     
  2. nukepunk

    nukepunk First time out of the vault

    25
    Nov 16, 2011
    Scenario 1:

    You wake up, bathe, groom, all that jazz, go to leave your home in your privately-owned bunker designed to simulate a pre-war neighborhood and find a bloody coup raging outside.

    What Do You Do?
     
  3. Ben

    Ben Look, Ma! Two Heads!

    338
    Oct 6, 2011
    schnapps
     
  4. Ohaimerk

    Ohaimerk modoc, den, grave Orderite

    Mar 30, 2009
    Talk to the little girl giggling nearby
     
  5. Bakura

    Bakura Still Mildly Glowing

    223
    Sep 8, 2011
    Grab my handy dandy missle Launcher of course! :D
     
  6. Yamu

    Yamu Le Fromage Vieux oTO Moderator Orderite

    Jul 26, 2003
    Shrug, say "When in Rome...," take some Psycho, and go to town.
     
  7. Relentless666

    Relentless666 It Wandered In From the Wastes

    153
    Dec 23, 2008
    I politely invite them over, then I turn on the automatic defenses and let the turrets take care of the non-suspecting greasy lot. I then spend the day helping my robots clean all the bodies.
     
  8. Hassknecht

    Hassknecht For hate's sake. Admin Orderite

    Aug 16, 2010
    The only possible answer is obviously
    WAAAGH!
    combined with massive amounts of DAKKA.
    In case that fails to help me, add more DAKKA.
     
  9. .Pixote.

    .Pixote. Carbon Dated and Proud
    Modder

    Sep 14, 2009
    Baka...Baka...Baka...Baka...
     
  10. nukepunk

    nukepunk First time out of the vault

    25
    Nov 16, 2011
    OK, then, it seems most replies are some variation on "Join the fray" so let's do that. You hit the boose, talk to the little girl giggling nearby (who tells you some acutely creepy shit), grab your trusty 10mil (the old Colt, not that bethesda pos) and... realize you have no idea what the hell is actually going on. Who is fighting who? Why?

    Do You...

    1) Mindlessly dive right in anyway?

    2) Ask some goddamn questions?

    3) Seek out friends/family?

    4) Something else entirely?

    Remember, it's all up to YOU!!! (and by you I mean me)
     
  11. Ohaimerk

    Ohaimerk modoc, den, grave Orderite

    Mar 30, 2009
    I try to attack the little girl for being so creeepy and get blown to bits. Can I load a save from earlier or is that it for me?
     
  12. nukepunk

    nukepunk First time out of the vault

    25
    Nov 16, 2011
    You kept your finger on the last page. (I guess this is a book I'm writing and/or reading from)

    Seeing as how you would most likely just shoot friends/family in the face, you ask some goddamn questions.

    Your vault is now divided by generation, Young vs. Old (with a few notable deviations). The Young have realised there can be no more breeding without inbreeding, and the Old responded with a devout "Yeah, so what?" Then the bullets started flying.

    WDYD?
     
  13. Bakura

    Bakura Still Mildly Glowing

    223
    Sep 8, 2011
    Tear through the old and finaly open the damn vault. Then my painfully obivous romance opition for some unknown reason, throws me out the vault because..... the game needed a Fallout 1 reference.