Colin McComb joins Wasteland 2's team

Redding was very good overall IMO.
Same thing with Broken Hills except for the talking plants/scientist/scorpion part which was awfull (especiallly in the fallout universe).
Francisco was rather terrible too except for the tanker location that i liked.

Sub-Human said:
That's awesome! I've never tried Torment but I understand its writing is deep. Wasteland 2 is going to kick some ass in the writing department. Mass Effect fanboys can go back in their basements.

Mass Effect is a pretty good game. I don't understand the hate. I mean, I get the whole "I don't want every RPG to be like this" but saying the game is bad is what I call "bad taste". Perhaps you should try using the female instead of the male, that women did a way better job in the voice acting department. The guy sounded so horrid... I have no idea why hes the "default".

the problem I think is that ME is sold as one of the very deep RPG experiences getting a lot of attention because of the "choices" you can make, when in fact ME is just an typical action RPG with rather light choices. Not that it is a bad game for it self or that you can't enjoy it. I had my fun with ME2 but I got totally bored by ME1 and never finished it. I saw the ME games always as action games. Nothing more nothing less.

Mass Effect is probably better referred to as an action rpg. I think the whole point is so you can go through the game similar to a movie. That is why I like it. I spend less time fighting then I do talking/exploring. I know this is off topic but I love to respond to elitists here on the good ol NMA. I feel as though if we gave these rpg elitists control of the genre, there would be maybe like.... what 3 games to play? Hahaha

Makagulfazel said:
I liked the free mouth gag in Broken Hills.
Another Fallout writer? *picks a celebratory booger and eats it*

Free?? FREE??!! That thing costs the player his ass, literally!! :lol:

Back