[Collection] Inventory FRM edits

If you (author) says so ;)

223pistol.gif

Two variants, one with clean and second with dirty "barrel".

Some more weapon variations:

Pulse pistol:

---

Another pistol (a more fallouty magnum?):

--- --- ---

A couple of strange looking rifles(?):

---

Nice stuff the pulse pistol cool about the other pistols the third and fourth looks the best. And as you said the rifles looks strange I personally don't like them in their current form but that just me.

Btw I was playing around a bit and come up with these

I know the pistol doesn't look quite good

SJsniper.jpg
Hmm this thing, I made it in the hopes that I could find a way to port it to fallout, but I'm pretty sure it would explode after firring one shot, if someone could suggest some improvements to make it not explode...

Nice Model. Texture the sucker...angle it, and then render the gun at 120x50 pixels, and yeah all of the fine details will be screwed, still it might look cool. What software did you use.

I made that on one of my old friends computers, as a possible weapon design, can't remember what program I used, but when he kicked the bucked I kind of just let it set there.

Terbitator said:
Makenshi said:
Any chance of an FRM for a pump-action shotgun?

pompe7.gif

I made this one for ... something.
Any opinion about it ?

Looks like you beated Pixote's :shock:

Any chance anyone will make it happen? Meaning, put the actual weapon in the game?

Suggestion: 15-25 damage, 7 gauges, 14 range

In short, it's the same as a combat shotgun, but without burst (so it can be given to npc's like vic safely)

@John B.
Nice model the only thing I miss is the grip but otherwise its awesome especially the details and thanks to II Snake II now we know how it could look in game too
@Terbitator, .Pixote.
pumpaction rifle yeah! Both looks cool, though Fallout has a plenty of shotguns but I always felt that there was an empty space, and looks like you two have filled up that little space, I like both rifle as I said but I prefer Terbitator's cause it has a better placement in my opinion
@II Snake II
I like the rifle you made the pistol is good too but somehow it looks strange for me probably because the grip I can't really see how it would fit in a hand you should make it a bit longer vertically otherwise it looks good too.

Back