[Collection] Inventory FRM edits

Lexx said:
The barrels need a little work too. On the right side top, there are these dark pixel / markings. If you change them a little bit on one barrel, it would also look less like simple c&p and make the whole thing a lot better.
Like this? It's a cheap edit, just for quick test.

db_pipe_rifle2.gif

Last edited:
NovaRain said:
I also thought about giving Pipe Rifle the fast reload perk, but later dropped the idea because I still want it to have a higher AP cost per shot than 10mm pistol. (2 shots + 1 standard reload = 6 AP per shot)

That makes sense when it's a two-shot weapon, definitely. MR's pipe rifle is still a one-shot though.
We (well, I) gave the fast reload perk to most one-shot weapons (Zip Gun etc.), except for the high level stuff like the Rocket Launcher. Also, we kinda used your reload AP global script to give some weapons a 3AP reload cost (mostly revolvers and machine guns with large ammo capacity). We still need to test how it works out on a longer playthrough though.

Speaking of MR, will we get something new at this year's Christmas? Maybe Demo 2? :P

There will certainly be some Christmas update. We hope to reach an important milestone by that time, which will make for a good newspost. But there won't be any downloadables, I'm afraid. Another demo would only get in the way of production and we would really love to have the whole mod done asap. RL gets in the way all the time though :roll:

If there's time, the update will be quite big and contain some (hopefully) cool stuff, but we'll only work on it once we've reached the milestone I was talking about. If there's not enough time to prepare all the goodies, we'll probably do another update in Q1 of 2013 to share them with you.

In any case - stay tuned 8-)

Ardent said:
Also, we kinda used your reload AP global script to give some weapons a 3AP reload cost (mostly revolvers and machine guns with large ammo capacity). We still need to test how it works out on a longer playthrough though.
Wow, thanks! At least I did make something useful for modders. :D
And I'll be looking forward for the new update!

@Geras
I've tried that, but the result didn't turn out well so I dropped it. Now I treat it as some crude peep-hole sight. A lazy excuse I know. :oops:

Self necro-bump. I've been trying to make my own version of Tagaziel's Fallout 2 canon tuning mod. In the process I edited some old FRMs and also made a few new ones. The first post now has download links for all my current finished FRMs. New & updated FRMs after my double-barreled pipe rifle are:

Reworked H&K MP10, made by mixing different parts of x'il's variations:
mp10_new.gif

Updated Battle Rifle (now has shorter barrel variants):
battle_rifle_set2.gif

Terbitator's EC: Paris Unnamed SMG/Carbine, with some minor edits and (rather unoriginal) modded variants:
clsmg_set_brown.gif
clsmg_set_green.gif

Terbitator released a compilation of all weapons he made for EC: Paris in 2011, but the colors didn't completely match Fallout palette. Pixote kindly helped me convert the image with minimal loss of details. And thank Terbitator for giving me permission. :D
terbiweap_pixote_fix.gif

Last edited:
Sorry for self necro-bump again. I managed to clear the strings on the Colt Rangemaster few days ago. The looks should be decent enough IMO. Might be good as the base of some kind of a pre-war military rifle:
hrifle_expmag.gif
hrifle_clean_set.gif

Another Terbitator's EC: Paris unnamed SMG/carbine, with a laser sight atteched. I use it as a 14mm Auto Carbine in my still-WIP personal mod:
ecp_carbine2.gif

I also tweaked the front sights of my AK-112 edits to make their position look more natural. You can check the first post for the updated images and files.

So, these are missing inventory images to use instead of those red rectangles in Fallout 2? Really cool

Just for fun a nes zapper
iEWC1GL.gif

And a one shot bolt action rifle
oQfHMfm.gif

Found some other renders but their size is too small I will try to find the models I made or maybe redo them...
o93MNh7.gif
C5UE3OC.gif
cO7Ni19.gif
wzFoJYZ.gif

Thanks ursa, I'll use your improved Zip gun and molotov for my playthroughs of Fallout 1.5 Resurrection.
Zip gun is the starting weapon so I'll be seeing it a lot, and your version is cooler and more detailed.
:cool:

NovaRain, here it is:

9o121_zpsf27kwgoz.gif

but personally i prefer the single one.
also here is another version of Eye bot weapon:

d32d32ed_zpsd0vdbjyj.gif

and New Reno boxer weapon:

d12d1pdd3322_zpsidkqqujx.gif

It was the last remaining "purple square" in a weapons category. except phazer but there was a good looking pic already -
latest

Last edited:
Back