Hey all. Please accept my apologies if this topic has already been discussed; I used the search feature but didn't find anything in the first page so I gave up. I have just started Fallout 2 after completing Fallout as a bruiser who used the super sledge 80% of the time and .223 pistol the other 20% of the time. There is something very, very satisfying about the super sledge. Although the knockback can be annoying, it's kind of fun watching your victim slide 30 spaces across the screen after a good critical. I've decided that rather than doing the same thing in Fallout 2, I'd try something a little different and harder. I'm going to try to complete it without firing any weapons. I'll just use unarmed combat and keep a set of throwing knives to pick off anyone who runs away (only because I hate chasing enemies down). Is this possible? Is it possible to develop hand-to-hand fighting skills sufficient for beating any enemy (or group of enemies) in the game? I don't intend to avoid combat - I intend to play just as I would normally with respect to picking fights, but I will never wield a weapon except for throwing knives. I have already "completed" Arroyo and a little bit of Klamath this way, but it has been slow going at times. I like the extra challenge and I don't mind the slow pace, but I don't want to set myself up for something that I can't actually pull off. At the moment my punches and kicks are doing between 4 and 9 damage, whether targeted or not. This is working OK for rats, scorpions, geckos, etc, but I am not sure that it will be sufficient for anything bigger. I specifically don't want to use any weapon that requires power or ammo - so I don't want to use the power fist. Brass knuckes would be OK though. Once I scrape together enough money I intend to pick up my first NPC (I forget his name, the one in the bar in Klamath), and will probably have to lean on NPCs for most of my destructive power until I advance my fighting skills (assuming that it is possible to, with time, do real damage using just hand-to-hand). I don't like to use NPCs too much, but I may have to make an exception given the extra challenges that I am presenting myself with. Any thoughts or hints? Spoiler-free as much as possible would be best. Thanks!