Discussion of FanFics that are out there and Favorites

TheWastelander121

First time out of the vault
Hello, as you might not know I've been on NMA for a short time and have already created two Fanfics and I'd like to discuss with anyone and everyone about favorite fanfictions or ones you've created yourself, I myself have created one that is a standalone Fanfic and another that'll be a series for as long as I can think of new ideas but with the sheer size of fallout i'm pretty sure I won't be running out of ideas anytime soon. So without further adue let's discuss.

We should totally discuss this fanfic I went and did in the late nineties, which was a fanfic about all the fanfics I still wanted to do, but couldn't do because I was in a very demanding relationship at the time. In fact, part of the fanfic consisted of a detailed analysis of that relationship, which was probably a bad idea because it involved strap-ons (and quotes about strap-ons that I had found in other people's fanfics) and the fans I wrote the fucking fic for just didn't like fanfics about strap-ons.
I know, right?
The problem, however, is that I can't seem to find the bloody fic anywhere right now. I might keep looking, though, because - as you can undoubtedly tell - discussing fanfic with anyone and everyone is something I really enjoy doing.

:roll:

Last edited:
Yeah, I can see that ,alec but I would really not like to discuss your relationship that involved strap-ons or a fanfic about it. However I will like to discuss fanfics such as New california dreaming that was sadly discountinued on chapter 20 but I hope that the author of that story will countinue it, hopefully adding onto it someday. I would really like to keep this discussion strictly about fallout fanfics and not the ones that belong to some 50 shades of grey type-of website though.

Kadscaner, I know it's been awhile since you commented but if you still considering to make a fanfic this advice might help you. Make your characters memorable and make sure to at least put at least one canon character in your fanfic it doesn't matter if it's a short encounter or a long one if that characters there it makes the fanfic just that better. If your doing a fanfic about a character in a faction make sure to put that characters views on the faction he or she is in to the fanfic. Make sure to have proper grammer and spelling in the fanfic. Make sure to describe the scene of where the fanfic is taking place so the reader will have an idea of where the character is. And another thing to do is if you make a fanfic make sure it's not a chore to write it and above all have fun writing the story.

Did you find any of this useful?

Kadscaner, I know it's been awhile since you commented but if you still considering to make a fanfic this advice might help you. Make your characters memorable and make sure to at least put at least one canon character in your fanfic it doesn't matter if it's a short encounter or a long one if that characters there it makes the fanfic just that better. If your doing a fanfic about a character in a faction make sure to put that characters views on the faction he or she is in to the fanfic. Make sure to have proper grammer and spelling in the fanfic. Make sure to describe the scene of where the fanfic is taking place so the reader will have an idea of where the character is. And another thing to do is if you make a fanfic make sure it's not a chore to write it and above all have fun writing the story.

Did you find any of this useful?

Yeah, I've talked to a writer and director about this as well. You both mentioned a lot of the same stuff. But thanks for the advice man! I will send it to you when I'm done.

I currently working on the first chapter of a fanfic about a group of ncr soldiers but after i'm finished with the first chapter i'll make sure to post the link in here.

Back