...do you really want to be able to kill children

Quit spamming, fallout ranger.

And no, Berserker doesn't give you any positive effects in combat.

Okay, that last post was unnecessary and extraneous, but I haven't been spamming.

Sander said:
And no, Berserker doesn't give you any positive effects in combat.

Isn't 1000 kills what's needed? Or do you need to kill specific people(children, women, etc.)?

fallout ranger said:
Okay, that last post was unnecessary and extraneous, but I haven't been spamming.
Yes, you have. Now stop it.

fallout ranger said:
Isn't 1000 kills what's needed? Or do you need to kill specific people(children, women, etc.)?
No, you need to kill more good people than 'bad' people.

fallout ranger said:
What exactly defines "good"? Children and such?
It defines everyone who isn't evil. Innocent people, like random city dwellers.

So it'll be ok for me to blow someones head off, poison, repeatedly punching them in the groin, break limbs with mallee weps, and more or less torture them. However child murder will be not be within my grasp :roll: ? They are children yes, however isn't killing anyone enough to rase this issue? Which is it, killing people no matter what age race sex weight height mental capability's or even faction, an issue, or will we only claim children free from this. I WILL KILL CHILDREN IF ABLE, simply to experience that part of the game :twisted: . If children are excluded why not everyone else? Lets have a FO3 with no npcs and you'll run around the waste lands in circles. Its hypocritical to allow(or even reward) me for killing an entire town, then turn around and call me sicko for killing a child.

Crel said:
So it'll be ok for me to blow someones head off, poison, repeatedly punching them in the groin, break limbs with mallee weps, and more or less torture them.
No, it's not okay- that's why they removed groin hits.

Black said:
No, it's not okay- that's why they removed groin hits.

Fuck me, so the Fallout universe is now actually populated by cockless faggots? Bravo :clap:!

Seriously though, those game devs better start acting like they've got a pair, instead of just rolling over to take it up the ass everytime some bitchboy starts whinning about what kind of content is unacceptable in a video game.

zioburosky13 said:
If a movie can have a scene of a kid getting killed by a horrible extraterrestrial, why not game?

Oh right fear the crusade lawyer... :roll:

No, cause a child becoming a victim of an alien attack isn't the same as a child getting his guts spilled by the human protagonist's minigun fire on purpose (and all that in HD). I can't believe on page six no one's yet remarked on where this topic is headed. Taking revenge on a kid for stealing from you?! In what world can this be right? Do you actually stop to think, looking for "just" reasons for killing children like that? This is really going to make them reconsider excluding kids from the game (yes, I know that's not what we're trying to do anyway).

Are you trying to make us become more understanding towards censorship loving worms?

Parannegha said:
I can't believe on page six no one's yet remarked on where this topic is headed. Taking revenge on a kid for stealing from you?! In what world can this be right?

I can't believe on page six you didn't get that this was written in response to a claim that there could be no conceivable motive for killing a child as opposed to killing an entire town with children. No one said "I kill children all the time IRL for stealing from me" or even "the reason we should have killable children is so we can kill them for stealing". If you're going to point your finger down on us on the basis of that I'm afraid the only reasonable reply is to snigger and move on.

Parannegha said:
I can't believe on page six no one's yet remarked on where this topic is headed. Taking revenge on a kid for stealing from you?! In what world can this be right? Do you actually stop to think, looking for "just" reasons for killing children like that?
Either you haven't read the six pages of this thread, or your reading comprehension is low. No one ever suggested that killing a child is "right," or that taking revenge upon one for stealing is "just." It's not about whether killing children is right or wrong.

None of this is about right or wrong. It's just about how willing Bethesda is going to be about letting us do whatever the hell we want to in the game. Which is , afterall, a core element of RPG gameplay.

Ive always played the good guy Or The Slaver. never acctually killed children. I Tried it once and everyone hated me plus sulik left and i had to shoot him in the face to get back my stuff.

farlard said:
Ive always played the good guy Or The Slaver. never acctually killed children. I Tried it once and everyone hated me plus sulik left and i had to shoot him in the face to get back my stuff.

I'm quite positive someone will make a patch in 2009 that will make the children mortal (think of it like the missing UK children).

Back