Does anyone have Classic Fallout Style Mutant by Zenl?

fmonster

First time out of the vault
It appears in these videos but now has been lost forever.

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35963

I actually found a version 1.2 of it on a french website but the model for supermutant02.nif has messed up textures on the hands and waist. I was looking for an updated version or an older version that doesn't have the bugged textures.

Thank you!
6PMlDin.jpg
jbfU7X8.jpg
oWR18xp.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry. I used to have this but I deleted all of my mods. We need a good FNV mod database here.

I'd like to know the answer to this myself, actually. Making New Vegas look and feel more like the classics is something I've been striving for since I first began modding it, and knowing that a mod to make the Super Mutants look like their original counterparts is floating around out there, unavailable for download, is driving me crazy.

I'm not going to promise anything, but if you can post the link to the 1.2 version you found I can at least try and fix the texture problem. Whaddya say?

I'd like to know the answer to this myself, actually. Making New Vegas look and feel more like the classics is something I've been striving for since I first began modding it, and knowing that a mod to make the Super Mutants look like their original counterparts is floating around out there, unavailable for download, is driving me crazy.

I'm not going to promise anything, but if you can post the link to the 1.2 version you found I can at least try and fix the texture problem. Whaddya say?

i found it. http://www.confrerie-des-traducteurs.fr/fallout-nv/mods/graphisme/apparences/mutant_style_fallout_classique
the problem is not all supermutants are replaced
btw: i didnt have any texture problems

i found it. http://www.confrerie-des-traducteurs.fr/fallout-nv/mods/graphisme/apparences/mutant_style_fallout_classique
the problem is not all supermutants are replaced
btw: i didnt have any texture problems

First of all, thank you for the link. Much appreciated. Secondly, I didn't see any issues with the hands or waist, either fmonster. Did you remember to deactivate and reactivate Archive Invalidation? Do you have any mods that might effect the same files? If that's not the problem, maybe post a screenshot so we can see what you're talking about?

As for the replacer not effecting all Mutants, I think that was something people talked about even before the mod was hidden. It wouldn't be hard to fix that per se, but it would be somewhat time consuming.

You'd have to go into the GECK with this mod set to active, search for the Super Mutants in the creature tab, and manually go to each entry and change the NIF to Supermutant01/02/03.nif from whatever it was originally set too in the ModelList tab. If you have the right plugin on Gimp or Photoshop, you could potentially even make Nightkin textures.

Shame Zenl can't be contacted, if he gave permission to continue his mod to someone else they could make it so much better.

It would be nice if the people who made Batman outfits for New Vegas would focus their energies on stuff like this. There is not nearly enough variety in Super Mutant appearances.

Back