Fallout 2 mod EcCo Gameplay Overhaul (new version for RPU)

Where can I download the latest version of ECCO mod? Is the link in the first post updated? what about the moddb site link?

Thanks in advance.

What does this patch do? Is phobos oficially ''retired''? Would be cool if you could elaborate for those who cannot read cyrillic.

I got a patch lying around. I'm not sure if that's the latest version, or what exactly it does. See for yourself, there should be a readme.
The Readme from the Installer:
Code:
===================================
Requires original EcCo mod v0.6.2.

Tweaks:
-sFall by TimeSlip           [4.0.7] & [3.8.10]
-sFall by Crafty           [1.8.28]
-sFall configurator by Mr.Stalin.   [1.3.1.0 Netr 3.5]

Fixes:
-Landsmine fix by phobos2077.
-Oxygen Fix.
-Molotov - fire damege.
-VC Lujo-text fix by Pyran.       [2 vers.]
-Correct value of drug & ammo.

Add-ons:
-Filter Inventory Plug-ins [1.4.1]
-Hard mini mod [0.1]
-barter20_lostabroad2
[X]-Zmansion by Horusxav.       [1.1](Removed)

1. Install:
- Setup The Game: Fallout 2.
- Setup Mod: RP 2.3.3.
- Setup EcCo Mod 0.6.2.
- Install this patch.

2. Tweaks:
- In this patch the default applied sFall 3.8.10.
- Tweaks: Select this option if you need a another version of sFall.

3. Fixes:
- Some mines during the battle did not cause damage.
- Molotov cocktail deals fire damage and adds the animation of ignition.
- A balloon with oxygen can be used in the Broken Hills mine.
- Fixes errors in the VCConnar.msg file (2 versions).
- Fix the values for the number of dropped drugs & ammo.

4. Add-ons:
- Filtering items by category, the ability to select several categories (middle mouse button). The F2/F3 keys turn the filter on/off.
- Reducing the experience gained by killing by 30%.
- The system of calculation at barter is improved.
[X]- Adds the location of "Mansion Z" south of New Reno. Look for a resident in a jacket from the second street of New Reno.

#Pyran

Seems less a patch itself and more a modpack with a patch.
Zmansion by Horusxav is "House mod 1.1" hosted here on NMA from what i remember...
mine fix can be found on database by Drobovik and filter mod in forum posts.

I can't open that link, could you please post it again? Is there a changelog also? And finally, is phobos2077 somehow involved or is it just other people continuing this project?

Those patches and fixes would've been fine if people making them would restrain from adding their own dubious ideas. Reading from changelog posted above:
'' - Reducing the experience gained by killing by 30%. '' - Seriously?... Why not reducing it by 31%, 44% or 70% altogether? Real pr0s can manage even 90% penalty! To show that true RPG players earn their exp by doing quests and not killing mindlessly like hack and slash fans do...

I would enjoy changes if they would not be dumb like that.

Those patches and fixes would've been fine if people making them would restrain from adding their own dubious ideas. Reading from changelog posted above:
'' - Reducing the experience gained by killing by 30%. '' - Seriously?... Why not reducing it by 31%, 44% or 70% altogether? Real pr0s can manage even 90% penalty! To show that true RPG players earn their exp by doing quests and not killing mindlessly like hack and slash fans do...

I would enjoy changes if they would not be dumb like that.
Written: optional/experimental functional. Change as you want, no one forbids

Nice kind of answer: just mod it yourself as you like it. Yeah, you too. Hmm, yet I think that Phobos aim was not to make the grind longer, he wasn't concerned with XP gain as far as I'm concerned.

Generally I agree with these additions to patches (I don't like them). However, in this case... you can just not activate the option in the installer.

Last edited:
Back