ED-E lonesome road upgrades

I'm hoping there's some sort of additional hidden code within ED-E; which could unlock some sort of Enclave long forgotten Bunker. Hell yeah, I wanna fly a Vertibird, damnit!

What I'd like to see is a flame thrower, and maybe a a voice modulator to make him speak, but what would scream in delight like a little girl would be Muggy as a companion, NOW that would make my day (Is there any mod like that?)

Courier said:
WelcomeToNewReno said:
^^^
That might confuse people who've never heard of doctor who, but've played fallout 2.

There are people who've never heard of Doctor Who?

He's not the most famous character here in South America, I can tell you, only die hard sci-fi fans know about him.
So if you put K-9 a lot of people won't relate to the series.

quotetheraven90 said:
I'm hoping there's some sort of additional hidden code within ED-E; which could unlock some sort of Enclave long forgotten Bunker. Hell yeah, I wanna fly a Vertibird, damnit!

Word on the Forums over at FOnline; 2238 (which is FO2+FO1 made by fans into an MMO format) there's a Vertibird in the Enclave base in Navarro that ever time the servers are restarted it's a mad-dash to see who can get there with fuel enough to claim it for their faction. (As such a feat would be impossible single-handedly).

Courier said:
WelcomeToNewReno said:
^^^
That might confuse people who've never heard of doctor who, but've played fallout 2.

I didn't hear about it until I read the thread here.

I wish I hadn't, the show is quite bad IMO

They should do is give it a triple laser feature! and be all shotgun and stuff! or or give it a ramming melee ability and cover it with spikes! :D

Sabirah said:
Courier said:

Even Queen Elizabeth II likes Doctor Who, what's wrong with you people?

brfritos said:
He's not the most famous character here in South America, I can tell you, only die hard sci-fi fans know about him.
So if you put K-9 a lot of people won't relate to the series.

Doctor Who references have been part of Fallout since the original. Hell, there's one at the Battle of Hoover Dam in New Vegas already. ("Bravo Bravo Charlie, The Doctor is coming"). I don't see how another would hurt.

Courier said:
Sabirah said:
Courier said:

"Us People" like a lot of comedy and music in our tv shows/movies

Although I personally just don't like the acting

Walpknut said:
So a leech of people's taxes likes a show, that means it is good.

Well she's got enough time and money on her hands, she better have some pretty damn good taste in things.

Edit: Also since she's one of the few real people to have been mentioned or shown in the series, several times actually, I thought she was relevant. She's been a major plot point of several episodes.

Edit: Anyways, back on topic, ED-E is already overpowered. Rex is the one that could stand to be upgraded a bit.

Four Suited Jack said:
Courier said:
Four Suited Jack said:
I hate Doctor Who, it makes humanity look like a bunch of weak pussies who can't do shit for ourselves.

:?

We always need to be saved from some big baddie that is always some form of monster or alien.

Christ, even billions of years in the future we have fucking cats looking after us going on about "Oooohhh, when they came to us they were soooo sick"

Yeah, I am not fond of the show at all.

Guess you've only watched some of the weaker episodes of the revived series and not the original. In fact, one of the reasons the Doctor hangs around Earth so much is exactly the opposite of your gripe: That humans are resilient, resourceful, never quit, etc, etc.

I'm not fond of the show under Steven Moffat's tenure but then Moffat is an arrogant, over-rated two bit sack of shit that thinks he's the greatest writer in the world.

Weapon mounts so he can equip a weapon you give him. Watch him use a super sledge as a battering ram.

Shit, the game was not easy enough, lets give even more powerups to some mandatiry companions.

Courier said:

While we're at it, when are you gonna kill the social hierarchy of "born into power"? The term "below a bloodline" in this day and age makes me wanna slice some crimson coated throats. I genuinely feel sorry for the people who still believe themselves to be, by birth, below someone.

I want EDE to have spider legs... Spider eyebot? YES PLEASE.
[spoiler:09a4418254]
walking_eye.jpg
[/spoiler:09a4418254]

Old Man Vee said:
[spoiler:5950842ddc]
walking_eye.jpg
[/spoiler:5950842ddc]

That would be cool but very very hard to program I think.

Sabirah said:
Old Man Vee said:
[spoiler:bc94f1cbf0]
walking_eye.jpg
[/spoiler:bc94f1cbf0]

That would be cool but very very hard to program I think.
Probably not as hard as you'd think... Add a few recolored and stretched giant ant legs to his base... He already operates as if he's walking anyway. XD

WorstUsernameEver said:
Old Man Vee said:
[spoiler:384a4b333c]
walking_eye.jpg
[/spoiler:384a4b333c]

What would ED-E gain from that? The ability to trigger mines?
More powerful energy shots because less of a drain of power from his hovering?

I just think it'd look damn cool, but I'm opinionated like that.

Back