EFAP on Fallout

It's MauLer and MauLer rambles so it'll run for a while.
The guy made a series of response videos about Dark Souls II that last over 10 hours. I'm surprised a TV show only warranted 6 hours considering someone else gets to speak lmao

The guy made a series of response videos about Dark Souls II that last over 10 hours. I'm surprised a TV show only warranted 6 hours considering someone else gets to speak lmao
That was his solo videos, EFAP is their podcast where they are not quite as wordy. Also the Fallout talk only goes for like 1 hour.

None are big Fallout fans from the old games so they don't have that bias and they are judging it PRIMARILY completely on its own merits. They fucking despise it.

It's always nice to get a fresh perspective from outside the fandom. However, I hate with a passion the EFAP formula of critiquing and would rather just watch a long pre-scripted video with all thoughts gathered. EFAP is basically watching the rough draft of what could be a good analysis video but then just leaving it at that.

None are big Fallout fans from the old games so they don't have that bias and they are judging it PRIMARILY completely on its own merits. They fucking despise it.
That is funny as shit. Makes it extra funny that Critical Drinker liked it and he's buds with the EFAP crew.

It's always nice to get a fresh perspective from outside the fandom. However, I hate with a passion the EFAP formula of critiquing and would rather just watch a long pre-scripted video with all thoughts gathered. EFAP is basically watching the rough draft of what could be a good analysis video but then just leaving it at that.
Honestly, can't wait for Mauler to do a unbridled rage on the show.

Last edited:
Honestly, can't wait for Mauler to do a unbridled rage on the show.
I wouldn't hold my breath, he does so few of those that he's gonna do them only for things he cares to some degree about. Since he doesn't have a particular investment in Fallout the most we'll get is an EFAP episodes dedicated to it in full in a week or two,

I've been listening in and one of them has played the old games.

I'm really looking for a critical opinion from somebody who knows practically nothing from the games and didn't like the show.

Back