endless combat loop in bunker bug

byeohazard

First time out of the vault
Bought this game back in 2001...played part of the first mission a couple times over the years and tucked it away..figured I'd eventualy get around to playing it. After all these years finally decided to give it some serious play time and have had a terrific experience. It's really grown on me.....got up to finishing Quincy which took me a few hours (I'm a slow poke) returned to base Beta and found that I'm stuck in a endless combat stance. Can't continue. Looks like there isn't a fix for this.(I researched the cause so it won't happen again..fingers crossed).....trying to find the strength to continue...that mission was a lot of fun but it took some serious playtime and dare I say work to complete thoroughly. Give me strength.......
To be continued!(I hope).

You found a solution then? Not that I woulda been of any help :D I just never found a lot of bugs or glitches in Tactics, nothing game-breaking anyway, sounds like a strange and very frustrating bug to run into, since Tactics is such a linear game

Hopefully you've resolved the issue, I'm having some difficulty myself, but unrelated, my Tactics isn't "fit" for my new computer, and runs very poorly overall, and I have still not found a fix that eliminates the problem (merely alleviates it a slight bit)

Soory to Necro...never found a solution or the will power to do that fight over.......Untill now. Going to try a new start..Just finished a replay of FO 1 after so many years...was great!

Back