Fallout 2 Restoration Project 2.0 (Unofficial FO2 Expansion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they did a lot of great stuff not only in this field and yet they lost in most "wars".

mostly due to the old way, the propaganda way, btw how does putin nationalization of media worked, any positive news quota yet?
propaganda standing in the way of self criticism which is counter productive.

the easiest will be the mighty Russian soldier that fed to the pp-l, the same soldier that basically lost every war in the last 70 years(from the winter war to the Chechny) or won a pyrrhic victorym at best, all that despite complete superiority in manpower, weaponry etc...

and with the superiority crap that spoon fed in some outlets, like the best chopper, best missiles, best tank, best ... (btw many of it true) creates the "we will show them" mentality, one that is not supported by facts in the real world.

Because when inspection comes with more than half wing getting ground as un fit to flight! (one,two but few dozen?!) or during combat best choppers with no fuel for regular support missions or many other crap with generals who understand modern military tactics no more than my grandma understand email's on top (at least they still got fire power superiority working for them)

its was facilitated with old tv documentary's telling fairy tales and now its with nationalized media and even stuff like that school book from a year ago painting a picture of Stalin the hero of the pp-l, neglecting everything else about him...

good times, good times...

@ dude talking about the NPCs

I already mentioned that I can't change their combat settings. Hopefully killap can/has figure(d) out the cause. ^5 for being awesome, killap. Can't wait to see 2.1 -- even though I'm still playing 2.0

Three cheers for our Russian buddies…TeamX, those guys really ripped Fallout open for all to see, as for the cold war …who cares, that was a long time ago. This thread is drifting away from its true purpose, that of de-bugging the RP…ah it doesn’t matter, we are all waiting patiently for the new baby’s arrival… :roll:

in SF when you challenge on of the dojo's in the ring its still broken because my NPC's can still engage in battle...

which might be nice bug if you dont want or cant fight but its annoying if they miss and hit one of the villagers which turns this fight into a forced slaughter the town occupant's fiasco.

Update to the Vault Village quest : I came to McClure, having never talked to him but spoken to the cult in gecko, and McClure goes "Yeah, let me hold my side of the bargain" ??

Broken Hills:
Sheriff Marcus joins my team with no problems, although I have CH=6 and Goris, Sulik and Vic in my team and should not be able to get more people.

World map :
Meeting the random traveller put the military base near San francisco on my map, but talking about it before in Vault 13 (I remember dialog like "a military base in the west") did not.

Pip Boy:
I have the pipboy update from Vault City, but the button is still missing. Also, the scanner function does not work "motion scanner not installed" although I have the Update AND a motion scanner in my inventory that I had previously. Also, there are up and down buttons next to the status button, but they do not do anything for me.

mor said:
in SF when you challenge on of the dojo's in the ring its still broken because my NPC's can still engage in battle...

which might be nice bug if you dont want or cant fight but its annoying if they miss and hit one of the villagers which turns this fight into a forced slaughter the town occupant's fiasco.
Known and fixed.

Goettschwan said:
Broken Hills:
Sheriff Marcus joins my team with no problems, although I have CH=6 and Goris, Sulik and Vic in my team and should not be able to get more people.
Known and fixed.

Goettschwan said:
Pip Boy:
I have the pipboy update from Vault City, but the button is still missing. Also, the scanner function does not work "motion scanner not installed" although I have the Update AND a motion scanner in my inventory that I had previously. Also, there are up and down buttons next to the status button, but they do not do anything for me.
The update in VC is a software one, you don't ever get a new button. The scanner button does work, as long as you have equipped the motion detector in your active item slot. If you just "use" the motion detector instead of pushing the map button, the scanner is already on so nothing happens when you push it.

STILL NOT OUT YET????

honestly, thought it would be out by now,

oh well, Im playing borderlands for a laugh then turn my attention back to this game once RP 2.1 is out, hurry up please, Im itching to play this :D

(seriously take what time you need) 8-)

Two things.

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone involved in making this. I came here recently to download FALCHE because I was going to replay Fallout 2 again, when I came across this mod, and I gotta say it's awesome!

Second, I can't wait for the next version. :)

matthewfarmery said:
STILL NOT OUT YET????
It actually could have been out on Tuesday, but I had delayed it to see what was happening with discussion revolving around an engine bug. It's not a game stopper, but I didn't want to release if an update to sfall would be out a day later. Since Timeslip is busy with RL, there really isn't point to delay the RP further. Stay tuned folks... 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back