Fallout 2 mod Fallout 2 Restoration Project 2.2 (Unofficial Expansion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of that one, think it is one of those things that cannot be fixed properly. One of the reasons I tend to avoid that fight in general, sadly, since it is an amusing fight otherwise, or I just try to burst him down quickly with heavy weapons before he summons too many pets.
Any idea what the "humorous dialog" he is supposed to have after you kill all his pets is?
That is basically the only reason I dont want to kill him off the bat and the only reason why I want to fight him.

Hey guys i bought fallout 2 on steam and installed this great mod! It works great but does anyone here know how i can cap my fps? I get 999 fps and it's overkill! Sorry if this doesn't have anything to do with this mod but i can't find anything on google and it taxes my pc for no reason!

I have a small problem.
Whenever I fight Melchior, after a few killed deathclaws and sometimes a few geckos the game freezes.

After you start the fight, make your way back to the elevator...go up one level and then save your game (I'm assuming the 3rd level is clear of critters). When you're ready go back down and kill a few critters before returning to the 3rd level, and repeat. It's a pretty safe way of clearing the 4th level - too many critters fighting all at the same time might be the cause of the problem... :confused:

I have a small problem.
Whenever I fight Melchior, after a few killed deathclaws and sometimes a few geckos the game freezes.

After you start the fight, make your way back to the elevator...go up one level and then save your game (I'm assuming the 3rd level is clear of critters). When you're ready go back down and kill a few critters before returning to the 3rd level, and repeat. It's a pretty safe way of clearing the 4th level - too many critters fighting all at the same time might be the cause of the problem... :confused:

So theoretically as long as I keep them killing as soon as they spawn I should be fine. I guess I ll pay a visit after I get the tips and tricks handbook.

Great work Killap. Thanks to you, playing Fallout 2 again with your Modifications have breathed new life into a series that many don't know about.
<script src="//b.scorecardresearch.com/beacon.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js" async="" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js" async="" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://cdn.code-jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://cdn.code-jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Great work Killap. Thanks to you, playing Fallout 2 again with your Modifications have breathed new life into a series that many don't know about.
<script src="//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js" async="" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js" async="" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js" async="" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js" async="" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js" async="" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js" async="" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//api.viglink.com/api/insert?format=jsonp&key=4c7257d969411b80d28b19afc47eefbd&loc=about%3Ablank&v=1&cat=sp&pt=full&u=about%3Ablank&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13876480902106" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//b.scorecardresearch.com/beacon.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js" async="" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js" async="" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//b.scorecardresearch.com/beacon.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js" async="" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js" async="" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://cdn.code-jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://cdn.code-jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
Hey, Carib long time no see. Hope all is well with you and thanks for the kind words.

Last edited:
Little question, is there any way to undo any of the optional mod bits selected without uninstalling the whole patch?

Little question, is there any way to undo any of the optional mod bits selected without uninstalling the whole patch?
indeed, that would so useful, for example, Weidu http://weidu.org/main.html#weidu it's used to patch Infinity Engine games, it allows you to choose what options to unninstall from the game without having to unninstall the whole game, i wonder if something like this would be possible.

After fixing the pump in Abbey, if I click on it I still get the message about the tools needed for repair.

Did the RP change something with the mirrored shades? I just dug some in Golgotha but I don't see a +1 CH in my stats. I have 8 CH when they're in my inventory and 8 CH when I drop them.

By the way this RP is amazing, great work!

Did the RP change something with the mirrored shades? I just dug some in Golgotha but I don't see a +1 CH in my stats. I have 8 CH when they're in my inventory and 8 CH when I drop them.
RP doesn't touch the mirrored shades. Are you sure it's in your active slots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back