Fallout 4 – Xbox & Steam Free Weekend

This weekend you can explore everything a post-nuclear Boston has to offer with the first-ever Fallout 4 Free Weekend. From May 25 to 28, Xbox Live Gold Members and Steam users will be able to play all of Fallout 4's base content and try out Mods for free.

In tandem, Steam, PlayStation Store and Xbox Live will offer savings for Fallout 4's base game and Season Pass, with discounts up to 67% off.

Xbox Offer: Offer only available from 5/25/2017 at 12:01 AM PT through 5/28/2017 at 11:59 PM PT. Xbox Live Gold subscription (sold separately) required; broadband Internet required (ISP fees apply).

Steam free period will run from 5/25/2017 at 10 AM PT through 5/28 at 1PM PT. Steam discount period runs 5/25/2017 through 5/29/2017 at 10 AM PT.

____

So if you are still on the fence about buying Fallout 4 for either Xbox One or PC despite it being out for almost two years now is the opportunity to see what the game is about and why people either love it or hate it.

Does this include the DLCs? I haven't played more than 8 hours of Fallout 4 and stopped playing last year, if this somehow allows me to get the DLCs I wouldn't mind trying to play Far Harbour since many people say it is better than the base game and see how better it is (I would probably get bored of it anyway and never finish it before the promo would run out...).

D
Welp, then it can kindly go fuck itself. It'd be more apropiate to pass a torrent for the game instead, it's not like they patch it anymore.

I wouldn't play this garbage even if they payed me

The last couple of months I kept considering over and over again if I should play Fallout 4 as yet as I have played and finished all the previous Fallout games, including FOBOS.
So I kept looking on Steam and at retail copies in stores to see which ones were the cheapest.

Having been able to play it again during these couple of days my memory has been refreshed on why I hate this game so much and that part of me that kept bringing up Fallout 4 has been silenced again (for now).

Truth be told, I would much rather play FOBOS than this. Its ugly and crappy but I find some parts of it better than Fallout 4. Los and the Vault Tec Vault have a lot more atmosphere than a lot of locations of Fallout 4 and the storyline is at least somewhat of a continuation of Fallout 1, be it a bad one.

I enjoy one of the quotes Bethesda's marketing team loves using.
"Best of show E3 2015"
I think it describes the game perfectly, seeing as E3 and the mass-marketing of the games industry has become a cancer upon the world, sucking the fun and originality out of anything it touches in favor for projected earnings and whatever nonsense goes through the business heads of Zenimax.

Back