Fallout 4 Automatron Trailer

Kilus

Not Australian
Orderite

Fallout 4 Automatron will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Steam on March 22 for $9.99 USD, £7.99 GBP, $14.95 AUD.

Bethesda said:
The mysterious Mechanist has unleashed a horde of evil robots into the Commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain. Hunt them down and harvest their parts to build and mod your own custom robot companions. Choose from hundreds of mods; mixing limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons like the all-new lightning chain gun. Even customize their paint schemes and choose their voices!

Well, they're getting better at making action trailers, at least. No more cringing watching them, just the feeling of being underwhelmed.

Well, they're getting better at making action trailers, at least. No more cringing watching them, just the feeling of being underwhelmed.
It feels like false advertising when you see how the actual product plays out. The Fallout 4 trailer that was released just before the game was available was amazing. I was really into it. It looked like it would actually be Fallout with a decent story and characters that I could get into - and then the actual product is a complete MESS.

It feels like false advertising when you see how the actual product plays out. The Fallout 4 trailer that was released just before the game was available was amazing. I was really into it. It looked like it would actually be Fallout with a decent story and characters that I could get into - and then the actual product is a complete MESS.
like what part?
the last part of fallout 4 trailer were good enough for myself, when electrical cling plays...

Steam on March 22 for $9.99 USD
Whew-Christ THIS much for a shitty popamole DLC with a silly looking antagonist in what would look to be some sort of cosplay costume(if that was the guy in the silly robot looking costume?). I purchased Underrail for around this much of course better than anything Bethesda could make.

I'll wait for the butthurt fans who actually expected more and then the Bethestards who will say "You guise are just entitled lulz you should just be happy with what you got" even though they paid $9.99/£7.99/$14.95
for this shit!

Now I'm just waiting for Bethesda to tell their fans to "assume the position".

They are selling the DLC for the same price as Hotline Miami or Vice City.

HAHA-GIF.gif

EDIT: Not even. Hotline Miami is on sale for $2.50 right now. Wow.

Last edited:
Oh boy, time to cash in on that FO3 nostalgia! Can't wait to see how the mechanist made his way to boston for whatever reason. Maybe the antagonizer will make a surprise appearance, and we can read about that Kid From Vault 101 in a terminal! I bet the mechanist will even be a synth!

This shit is a DLC? I know free mods for Fallout NV and 3 that do the exact same thing lol. Pathetic. This just shows how lazy they are. Expect more of these types of DLC's in the future.

P.S: I like how the site looks!

10 bux for buildable bots mod.

Bethesda's business model will start to crumble under its own weight when their previously 12 year old fan base begins to understand economics.

Like I said before, once those 12 year olds grow up and realize how shitty Bethesda are they'll have been replaced by new 12 year olds. Sooo... Yeah. Bethesda ain't going nowhere.

Well, once some other company does catering to 12 year-olds better, Bethesda becomes obsolete, so they are technically going somewhere. Straight into their grave.

I always had a soft spot for robots and super heroes. Hopefully there will be different dialogue options when wearing the Silver Shroud costume. That would be cool.

I always had a soft spot for robots and super heroes. Hopefully there will be different dialogue options when wearing the Silver Shroud costume. That would be cool.

Hate to burst your bubble, seeing as you and a bunch of other people on Reddit have been wishing for the same thing, but Bethesda rarely indulges in connecting DLC content to base game content. It's not very likely we'll see the Silver Shroud again unless there's an entire DLC centered around the Silver Shroud.

Hate to burst your bubble, seeing as you and a bunch of other people on Reddit have been wishing for the same thing, but Bethesda rarely indulges in connecting DLC content to base game content. It's not very likely we'll see the Silver Shroud again unless there's an entire DLC centered around the Silver Shroud.

Dang. Seems all I can do now is hope. It would be such a shame not to connect them, going through all that work developing the Silver Shroud for only one measly quest is ridiculous.

This is about the most stupid looking shit I could've imagined them releasing as a DLC.

HLM is years old though.
There's some joke here about a fresh turd selling for more than aged liquor, but I can't be fucked working out the details. Mods will fix it, anyway.

Back