Fallout 4 DLC revealed

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by 13pm, Feb 16, 2016.

1. whirlingdervish

whirlingdervish Brahmin Cavalry Commander

Jul 3, 2007
    Yeah, that will totally happen with Bethesda at the helm. They just live for integrating things correctly into the established lore of Fallout.

• [Like] [Like] x 5
  2. Ragemage

Ragemage Wept for Zion

Feb 20, 2016
    We know Nuka Cola tried to get ahold of some T-51s in order to sell Nuka Cola in a sort of pro-military campaign, and they were denied. We have NEVER heard of Vim before, and Nuka Cola is so popular it's been in every single game in the series, and its influence is nation-wide. Maybe even world-wide, we don't know. And yet, the biggest soda company, so popular that there are machines still filled with the stuff because of how many were made, didn't get power armor. But this little company I have to assume is exclusive to Maine somehow managed to get not one, but TWO? Bullshit.

• [Like] [Like] x 8
  3. DirtyOldShoe

DirtyOldShoe Some kind of lucky

Dec 15, 2015
    It was probably an elaborate scheme by a group of generic same name power armor wearing raiders to fight the power. You know, because power armor should be available to everyone. I'm honestly surprised Dogmeat doesn't have one or Bloat Flies. F-51b Insect edition, you can scrap it to outfit your eyebot that shouldn't be in the East. I farted in a jar last night, opened the jar and it smelt like Bethesda's Development team.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  4. 0wing

0wing Все умрут, а я волномут

Mar 23, 2015
    And now, altogher, with me: MODS WILL FIX IT!!1
    http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5749/?

Yes I know it's a PA paint but you can roleplay that eventually Nuka Cola got what they wanted. Just like with the rest of this game.

5. Atomic Postman

Atomic Postman Vault Archives Overseer

Mar 16, 2013
    Jesus Christ that armor looks like a mod you'd find deep on the Nexus made by a 15 year old with like 2 endorsements.

• [Like] [Like] x 4
  6. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite Board Cop oTO

Aug 16, 2010
    I just wondered why nobody ever tried to combine Drinking Buddy with a power armour. PA with built-in microbrewery! Fully autonomous binging system!

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  7. 0wing

Mar 23, 2015
    And nobody placed a container near the reactor instead of coolant for having a portable microwave? Alright Todd, take notes...

8. 0wing

Mar 23, 2015
    Finally got a look at some new creatures. They suck for the reason I'll explain below.
    The Good Dinosaur.:V

Basically a Giant Mantis. :facepalm:

Another bullet-sponges are invading the games. They use animations from Deathclaw and Mirelurk Queen respectively and fight against them is same shit. Seriously, can you tell the difference, again?

The last one is quest that basically jumped out of the ass. Locate the monster using radio and kill him because why not and go talk to an NPC. He didn't possess any sort of transmitter in his guts.
    Packs of angry wolfs aside, that's basically all the new creatures in the game that will bother you for the most part of DLC.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
    • [Like] [Like] x 6
  9. IndignantHedgehog

IndignantHedgehog It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jan 7, 2016
    Jesus, how lazy can beth get.

10. Akratus

Akratus Bleep bloop.

May 14, 2011
    Analyzing the logic/quality of bethesda products at this stage is just beating a dead horse, as I see it.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  11. Practicat

Practicat Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Aug 25, 2014
    Still more creature variety than in any of FNV's DLCs. Pretty trivial if you ask me.

12. DirtyOldShoe

DirtyOldShoe Some kind of lucky

Dec 15, 2015
    Well said good sir, let us continue to review Bethesda with haste!

13. Millim

Millim Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Orderite [REDACTED]

Oct 13, 2010
    I've said this before and I'll say it again.
    Fallout 4 is to Fallout as Attack of the Clones is to Star Wars.

14. Mr Fish

Mr Fish Snug Rubber

Sep 11, 2010
    The lizard-dinosaur thing looks like a mod creature I once got for Skyrim or FNV (I can't remember which).
    It is literally amateur moder-ish animation/model/texture from a triple-a developer.

15. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite Board Cop oTO

Aug 16, 2010
    It kinda looks like a guar from Morrowind.

• [Like] [Like] x 4
  16. Mr Fish

Mr Fish Snug Rubber

Sep 11, 2010
    You're right, it does.
    Does that mean that we'll get cliffracers next?

17. 0wing

Mar 23, 2015
    "Godd Howarrd"(c) forbid. We have enough of bloodbugs, there's no need more.

18. Akratus

Akratus Bleep bloop.

May 14, 2011
    Obviously there is nothing wrong with discussing whatever you wish to discuss. But I just feel like there's a redundancy here. "Woah, this thing bethesda designed that we can now see here on this screenshot is terrible in exactly the same way as the ones from their last two games!" Gee wiz, really? Who'da thunk it!

Last edited: May 12, 2016
    • [Like] [Like] x 1
  19. 0wing

Mar 23, 2015
    Wait until you see what Bethesda copy&pasted from Fallout 2 and rehashed for being fitting into the setting of FH.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  20. whirlingdervish

whirlingdervish Brahmin Cavalry Commander

Jul 3, 2007
    TBH, the dino thing does look like a lumpy cross between a Guar and Wanamingo. Not sure why it's supposed to be a scary monster tho. It looks kinda cute even in mid attack.