Fallout 4: GOTY coming soon!

Fallout 4: 5 game of the year awards
The Witcher 3: 18 game of the year awards
If I was CDPR I would release a The Witcher 3 SUPER Game Of The Year Edition :roffle:
Game of the Yearest.
New Vegas apparently didn't win any GOTY awards anywhere, which is seriously weird.

Out of curiosity, did Fallout New Vegas get any "Game of the Year" awards?

If yes, why wasn't FNV allowed to use that title in the compilation version of the base game and all expansions, and Fallout 4 which only has two GOTY titles is? (not that it really matters to me as the title of Game of the Year means nothing to me, like people said here it is just another bought award)

Bethesda didn't make New Vegas, therefore it doesn't get the GOTY treatment.

I take the GOTY title with a grain of salt. You have a lot of shit getting awards for some reason, gaming isn't really dead, and I personally don't think FO4 isn't that bad.

Gaming as an industry is dead, although the hobby is certainly viable, yey piracy.

I honestly lost all hope for awards, they mean nothing to me other than 'who is the most mindless and gave the most bribes'.

Game of the Yearest.
New Vegas apparently didn't win any GOTY awards anywhere, which is seriously weird.

Not so much.

1) buggy as hell when it come out. And imho, the true potencial of NV is with all 5 dlcs.

2) 2010 was Red Dead's year release. Game is absolute fantastic, better then any gta.

I pretty much stopped taking gaming awards seriously years ago, even for some of my favorite games. They are just pretty much corporate promotion to just sell more copies.

I mean, it did win a GOTY. Three... sorta. It got a GOTY from the D.I.C.E. Awards, a Best of Show from the Game Critic Awards and a Best Game from the British Academy Game Awards. The Witcher 3, on the other hand, got 250 actual GOTYs.
Didn't Fallout 3 have one GOTY award?

https://gamerant.com/game-award-winner-2015/
Prepare to lose brain-cells. There are 5 games that got 'Game' of the year. Witcher won better?
CD Projekt RED is going to overtake Bethesda Game Studios with high quality stories and quests for the video games that they develop in the next ten years.

Bethesda Game Studios is going to fall I believe it.

Bethesda Game Studios will not remain a monopoly any longer with their open world RPG video games that they develop.

Starfield is the next supposedly AAA video game that Bethesda Game Studios is developing and there is a rumor Chris Avellone is going t be writing the stories for Starfield, Starfield will be a ok video game if Chris Avellone is writing the stories and quests. If Chris Avellone is not writing Starfields stories and quests, Bethesda Game Studios is not going to get as many sales for Starfield as Fallout 4 did.

I'm starting to see a lot of people comment on how bad Fallout 4 is even after they first purchased and played Fallout 4 and loved it, but then two years later see that Fallout 4 is boring to play.

Bethesda Game Studios is going to fall I believe it.

lol, this will NEVER happen.

If Chris Avellone is not writing Starfields stories and quests, Bethesda Game Studios is not going to get as many sales for Starfield as Fallout 4 did.

Bethesdafags do not care about the quality of the story. What they want is just EXPLOOOOOREEEEEEEE and the game never ends.

When in doubt, just check this

LdvRWuR.jpg

lol, this will NEVER happen.

Bethesdafags do not care about the quality of the story. What they want is just EXPLOOOOOREEEEEEEE and the game never ends.

When in doubt, just check this

LdvRWuR.jpg

I saved $60 dollars (USD) or $130 dollars (USD) from never purchasing Fallout 4 to this day today still. I played the PC version of Fallout 4 on PC on Steam's free weekend on May 26th, 2017 and I got to Diamond City and Fallout 4 is just a very bad video game to play.

That Bethesda video game bingo picture you posted is exactly what Fallout 4 is.

For me these are the parts that Bethesda Game Studios needs to improve on.

#1. All game writing is equally bad.

#2. The graphics.

#3. Adding back the features that Bethesda Game Studios removed.

Bring back the armor and weapons degradation system.

Make all NPC's killable again.

Add choices and consequences to the quests stories and severe choices and consequences.

There should be failable quests like timed quests if you don't finish something for a quest in time you fail it and that town or village will get taken over by bandits or whatever, like in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

All in all Fallout 4 would of been a enjoyable video game for me to play if at least those four parts Bethesda Game Studios had in Fallout 4.

Everything else like being able to drop everything in front of your Player Characters (PC's) face is ok.

As it stands now for me Fallout 4 is just a running and walking explorer simulator.

I'm confused, how is a game of the year addition any different than the hot garbage they have floating around right now? Far as I'm aware I can't see how it is of any benefit to anyone to purchase such, shovelware.

From my perspective I urge those who dislike the direction the IP has gone, not to purchase a duplicate copy of the game. However if it is something you enjoy, I cannot fault you for that.

Game of the year editions are such a scam, I'm surprised no one has figured that out yet.

I'm confused, how is a game of the year addition any different than the hot garbage they have floating around right now? Far as I'm aware I can't see how it is of any benefit to anyone to purchase such, shovelware.

From my perspective I urge those who dislike the direction the IP has gone, not to purchase a duplicate copy of the game. However if it is something you enjoy, I cannot fault you for that.

Game of the year editions are such a scam, I'm surprised no one has figured that out yet.

Well, you see.

They make game.

They make money.

They release super special GOTY edition.

They make more money.

Money+money=MoneyX2.

MoneyX2>Money.

Therefore GOTY=good.

The GOTY edition is just everything rolled into one, nothing more. Good for those who didn't buy it in the first place, and now want to buy it for some reason.
Actually, New Vegas' Ultimate Edition was pretty nice for us Germans, because unlike the normal version the publishers finally decided to get an age rating for it so the Ultimate Edition actually allows English language settings and full gore.

I mean, you can get Fallout 4 if you want, but please don't buy it.

Don't give Bethesda a single penny.
I already erhm, procured myself a copy but I doubt that some of the more expansive mods will work on it.
Besides Nuka world was kind of okay so I have no problem with paying 5 or so bucks for the whole thing, once the price drops that low.

Back