Fallout 4 is like?.....

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by Sn1p3r187, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Dr Fallout

Dr Fallout Centurion

Aug 17, 2015
    Fallout 4 is like that movie you got so hyped for and it turned out to be shit.

2. Akratus

Akratus Bleep bloop.

May 14, 2011
    Getting hyped over a Bethesda game?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
  3. Dr Fallout

Dr Fallout Centurion

Aug 17, 2015
    Not from us.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
  4. ZigzagPX4

ZigzagPX4 The Swiftness of the Ranger

Nov 22, 2015
    So true it hurts. Or should it have been Fallout III 2?

5. Dr Fallout

Dr Fallout Centurion

Aug 17, 2015
    Or Fallout 3.5.

6. I eat supermutants

I eat supermutants I'm your friend, Jesus.

Nov 30, 2013
    If Fallout 3 was Fallout: D.C. Metro Adventure then Fallout 4 is Fallout: Junk Collecting Simulator.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  7. Dr Fallout

Dr Fallout Centurion

Aug 17, 2015
    With voiced protagonist!

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  8. farchettiensis

farchettiensis First time out of the vault

Feb 5, 2015
    The whole game seems just so irrelevant. It is hard to care about anything going on there. I'd say Bethesda is like that 'friend' with great connections, cash, charisma, but little more than an ordinary, even mediocre talent, compared to say, truly talented, but less resourceful Obsidian counterpart. Say what you want about NV, I think that Obsidian was at least on the right path. In at least one aspect is NV > F3, which is the depth and the variations the game offer. F4 is def a step back in relation to both these games, and its advances are more than compensated by its overall shitness.

9. hindenburg

hindenburg First time out of the vault

Dec 17, 2008
    Trying to sleep at 3am in a 60 degree house in the dead of winter with the blanket somehow pulling back and slowly exposing your legs no matter what you try to do to stop it

basically that

10. GlutinousRice

GlutinousRice Ne travaillez jamais

Nov 7, 2015
    24.47 GB of data. Looking at the content of the game, half of it must be dogmeat HD voice acting.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  11. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    At some point I became so incredibly sick of having to constantly travel between my home base and any new location, even when I am half way during a quest or when I am going through the place, just because I had to get rid of the cans, shopping baskets, empty plastic bottles, broken lamps, hairbrushes and so on that I had picked up.
    The game felt extra frustrating and stretched out because of collecting all this crap you might need sooner or later to modify gear and weapons (not to mention build settlements), and as that was taking in the time I would normally use for said exploration and to do quests it was the moment for me to install a mod that allowed my PC to carry up to 10000 kg so I could finally get back into the campaign again.

And even now I sometimes wonder why I still bother collecting stuff as frequently enemies drop modded weapons and gear.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  12. khain

khain [X] Sarcastic

Dec 3, 2015
    Fallout 4 is like picking up the latest book in a great saga and realising it's a colouring book.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  13. Paradroid

Paradroid First time out of the vault

Jun 19, 2003
    Fallout 4 is like the turd I just pinched off in my toilet.

14. Irwin John Finster

Irwin John Finster Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Nov 13, 2015
    is like doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Literally. You clear so many bases and there is no change in the game.

• [Like] [Like] x 2