Fallout 4 - What's The Big Secret?

woo1108 said:
-it's more closer to remake.
lots of main features are too simialr to be sequel or spiritual succesor. but I heard they couldn't make sequel of Wasteland because of EA.

-and you are too lazy or stupid enough to write future Fallout article at NV index huh?

-I think we don't need this thread since there are already thread about fo4.

-and if you didn't played Fo1 or Wasteland just shut up and play these two.

- As your opinion says, when implimented on a similar object, Torchlight is the successor of Diablo 2 because it former is using everything the latter gave with some more but set in a different universe while some guys worked on the latter working on former? Your argument has no point whatsoever!

- Yeah you could say I was lazy but hey, I really like the regular posters here. They don't post stuff that I don't understand and it looked like they were fine with my English because the fact that I'm using an old nokia phone post here (IT admin is up stairs). Anyway this ain't a FUTURE GAME DISCUSSION. This is just something to share the news. I wasn't talking about how the inventory should be in FO4 or making my legs visible in 1st person view.

- You have the right to speak and as you do, all others who posted here also has the same right. You might as well report to an admin if you like and get a response. Useless telling me, I can't modify anything. You should have stayed from posting here in the first place.

- Been playing Fallout games longer than all your working hours of the year combined. So I ask you to be quiet about it..

No it's not just spiritual succesor, too many things have copied but used different skin. you don't know about Wasteland so you can't understand why I said like that.

Speaking about veihcle at your first article in this thread.
I suspect a singer from New Reno rode bike to escape from New Reno. plus with mechanism of GTA's riding bike. it would be possible to add bike to Fallout. but problem is that the map is too narrow.

Back