Fallout 4?

Palandiell

First time out of the vault
has any information from Bethesda been released about a possible Fallout 4 and its setting? looking on the internet and couldnt really find anything. So I thought I asked you guys sicne you may know more than the average internet user

Nothing official has been released on Fallout 4, and as per usual for Bethesda nothing has leaked either.

We're more likely to hear about the Elder Scrolls MMO first before another fallout. Bethesda has a full development plate in front of them right now.

Knight Captain Kerr said:
There is also the possibility they will wait for a new console generation.

I'm not so sure. I think we will hear about Fallout 4 around the end of 2012 or beginning of 2013.

TorontRayne said:

I'm not so sure. I think we will hear about Fallout 4 around the end of 2012 or beginning of 2013.

Agreed too much money to be made to wait for next gen consoles.

Do Bethesda have two teams - one for The Elder Scrolls, and one for Fallout, or are they the same team?

.Pixote. said:
Do Bethesda have two teams - one for The Elder Scrolls, and one for Fallout, or are they the same team?

I'm not sure to be honest I know that they stated they worked on Skyrim during Fallout so maybe split time but not sure.

Renegadexss said:
TorontRayne said:

Agreed too much money to be made to wait for next gen consoles.

Agreed. I would like a Fallout game using Skyrim's engine.

Back