Fallout, but in...Britain!!!

what I was meaning would be that the underground system would be a fast travel system, where each tube station would be inhabited by some people or not, depending where it is, each station being a fast travel hub.

Eck, what a terrible thread. Thomas de Aynesworth probably reads the Daily Mail (not that other rags are any better..)

The idea would be fail, owing to the lack of 'Americana'.

I prefer the idea of trying to survive rather than everyone getting a huge weapon to kill people - again.

Other than that...

..Metro2033?

:roll:

Honestly, Fallout was never about surviving in a post nuclear wasteland.
It was about role playing in a post nuclear wasteland with some elements of survival in it (your own, characters/factions you encountered).

Wherever did this idea of Fallout Survival Sandbox come from?

But regarding super weapons, a Fallout game plot does not have to revolve about them, they can help shape a plot but do not necessarily be the focus of it.

It would be interesting to see a Fallout: UK or Europe, but it would feel a lot like Fallout Tactics due to the lack of 50s art-deco style. I suppose you could use a famous artistic era of Britain (probably 1900-1935 style London with a little cyberpunk thrown in). It would definatly be different than all the other Fallouts,

Also, Remnants of the Royal Family would be a great faction. Maybe they want to turn the country back into a full monarchy or something like that :/. I'm not familer with British politics or culture so forgive me if Im speaking nonsense.

While I'm not sold on the idea of Fallout UK, the (now) retro futuristic views of Britain from Gerry Anderson shows like Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons, UFO, and Thunderbirds would offer an interesting but different playground.

What about Fallout in post-apocalyptic Moldova?

And by that I mean, Fallout in Moldova.

Hahaha (slaps knee) oh that one never gets old.

Back