Fallout Day Broadcast

PaxVenire

Wasteland Peacemaker
Happy Fallout Day, everyone!

What's Fallout Day? Well, bombs dropped October 23rd 2077, so it's an opportunity for... something.

Original post by PaxVenire explains further:

Bethesda just blueballed their entire presumptuous fanbase today. A week ago they announced the first (assumedly annual) "Fallout Day" special broadcast for all their fans which they stated would comprise of updates on Fallout 76 and developer interviews. Of course, people immediately got the idea that there was something secret planned for announcement. As the days drew near and the posts for this special broadcast were being advertised, fans conjured up hopes for a Fallout 3 Remaster, Fallout New Vegas Remaster, Fallout 5 announcement, etc. but for once Bethesda didn't lie and all that aired today was a 20 minute video of Fallout 76 slop.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't want a New Vegas remaster because that would have broken a ton of mods and most likely been a buggy piece of shit, and i don't want a Fallout 5 because i want Bethesda to stop doing games in this franchise and let other companies owned by microsoft to actually take a crack at it (can't be worse than Bethesda garbage).

So yeah, glad it's a bunch of 76 slop because i don't care for that.

I'm not interested in FO76, because I'm not interested in online gaming. I want them to fix the current single player game they broke with their "Next Gen update".

Modern Bethesda “fans” get what modern Bethesda “fans” deserve.

I miss the old Bethesda, the Bethesda that made Morrowind as a Hail Mary, before they became corrupted by appeasing shills and casuals who consume product simply because it exists to be consumed. Even *if* Fallout 76 is a legitimately good game now, people being all happy dandy go lucky means the cycle will never change because not enough people are aware, or care, about accountability.

Back