Fallout memes, rants, fanwank - AKA - A General Fallout Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
Is it me, or Chris Avellone is a weird writer? I understand, games under him had a great writing, but at the same time he inserted himself as Ulysses and Kreia to spew his shit opinion, wanted to destroy NCR several times in Van Buren and Lonesome Road and from good factions like BOS/NCR/Jedi Order/Galactic Republic, he turned them into bad factions just to be different.

Is it me, or Chris Avellone is a weird writer? I understand, games under him had a great writing, but at the same time he inserted himself as Ulysses and Kreia to spew his shit opinion, wanted to destroy NCR several times in Van Buren and Lonesome Road and from good factions like BOS/NCR/Jedi Order/Galactic Republic, he turned them into bad factions just to be different.
it's the same symptom on those writers, from novels to games. I liked my writers just fine but their taste, or the things they did to get their johns is frankly weird.
I never get their favourite read/game/music list either.
I dont specifically imply MCA only. John Ringo, or hell some modern Chinese (Net) writers suffer same treatment.

I mean, it's true if you really think about it. Especially if you apply Brendaniel's logic!

;) :D

Lumii_20240210_153100737.jpg

Also I love this meme so much, the High Harry Osborn with his infinite wisdom!

:roffle: :roffle: :roffle:

A guy made a timelapse of Fallout, from one to 76. It goes rather quickly, so if you want to read everything in the top right corner, prepare to pause a lot. It's a long one.:boy:

Presumably [guessing], English as a second language; lots of spelling mistakes.

*Exempting "Commiefornia".

To this very day, this edit still gets me!
RDT_20240403_0605473602218617382920314_1.jpg

The PIPER At The Gates of Dawn
Originally created & posted by Wonton541 on Reddit.

:roffle: :roffle: :roffle:

:ok: 8-)

I mean he's not particularly weird. He's just a very cynical grimdark fan.

The thought of a yet another Fallout game made by Bethesda makes me want to puke, specially given how horrendous they have become in recent times. It seems they have even lost the ability to make games for normies and that was the only thing they were seemingly good at.

The thought of a yet another Fallout game made by Bethesda makes me want to puke, specially given how horrendous they have become in recent times. It seems they have even lost the ability to make games for normies and that was the only thing they were seemingly good at.
It's bad when they went from "good" times they could make somewhat great videogames is back in 2015 with Fallout 4

Back