Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Nevada (extended)

Repainted pictures (names of cities & interface), corrected the structure of folders, added both versions of the inventory filter plug-ins. Add two movies.
Link_0.09.1

Hey guys, game crashes when seeing the overseer lying down in a bunker. "GDialog::Error grabbing text message!." the .msg file for the encounter is "XCSmotrt.msg" Can anyone confirm if this is the right name for the file? I'm checking it for syntax errors right now.

Hey guys, game crashes when seeing the overseer lying down in a bunker. "GDialog::Error grabbing text message!." the .msg file for the encounter is "XCSmotrt.msg" Can anyone confirm if this is the right name for the file? I'm checking it for syntax errors right now.
дфг.jpg

Repainted pictures (names of cities & interface), corrected the structure of folders, added both versions of the inventory filter plug-ins. Add two movies.
Link_0.09.1
Pyran thank you for your effort but those are already translated. Risewild did them months ago.
Guys the translation is complete. Only editing is needed. Please wait for the update. Also about that installer... its something that is essential but only when we finish all the editing.
I ask all of you people wait till next month I will get back to home and post the update in minutes.

The movies part we dont have though Pyran, its nice to see you worked on them. If you can do all of them. That would help a lot.

About Jay Kukish, could anyone give a summary of his message when you arrive at hawthorne?
He says that to meet him him you will have to work.
First arrive at V9 hangar and supress the radio signal. Disable the power station at lower level and use the jammer on the second floor. Then meet him at the enterance.
To be honest its not how I remember meeting Jay.

First arrive at V9 hangar and supress the radio signal. Disable the power station at lower level and use the jammer on the second floor. Then meet him at the enterance.
To be honest its not how I remember meeting Jay.

How to supress it? I am standing at the entrance to the hangar, "nothing happens" when i use the jammer.

How to supress it? I am standing at the entrance to the hangar, "nothing happens" when i use the jammer.

I'm pretty sure you have to go back to the first building that was protected by turrets. Go up to the second floor and go into the southern room where there are banks of funny-looking machines. Interact with them and you should get the option to use the scanner in dialogue.

I might be wrong, it's been a while.

Hi man. The videos doesn't need to be in english audio in my opinion. The Russian language fits them well. Only the subtitles could be in english.
Lets hope someone with a cool voice help us and does them in english, but the subtitles definitely must be done. Now that I think about it its not 100% translated if they remain in russian.

Hi man. The videos doesn't need to be in english audio in my opinion. The Russian language fits them well. Only the subtitles could be in english.
Lets hope someone with a cool voice help us and does them in english, but the subtitles definitely must be done. Now that I think about it its not 100% translated if they remain in russian.

is there a fix? i'm getting it too

Back