Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Nevada (extended)

HOLY FUCK THIS MOD IS INCREDIBLE
i just electrocuted a robot by making him walk over a puddle of water with live wires on it, holy hell this is getting awesome. Where do i find the poison to infect the raiders in lovelock? and how do i fix the generator for the radio tower? it says that it's a Watt generator but i haven't come across any components like that.... Just hints please, don't spoil it too much i'm in love with this mod

HOLY FUCK THIS MOD IS INCREDIBLE
i just electrocuted a robot by making him walk over a puddle of water with live wires on it, holy hell this is getting awesome. Where do i find the poison to infect the raiders in lovelock? and how do i fix the generator for the radio tower? it says that it's a Watt generator but i haven't come across any components like that.... Just hints please, don't spoil it too much i'm in love with this mod

1.You can learn how to craft poison "Horsekiller" Dont kill them though, better work for them.

2. Generators are generally fixed by high enough repair skill+junk or use of pliers.

Last edited:
1.You can learn how to craft poison "Horsekiller" Dont kill them though, better work for them.

2. Generators are generally fixed by high enough repair skill+junk or use of pliers.

thanks, i already killed big louis tho, i sneaked into his room and killed him, but the raiders are too though for me so i have to poison them.

Hi,

So I need some help.

In Vegas, how can I get to Wallis/Wallace? The guard isn't letting me in. I have the "Hints" Perk and it says I need level 16 for that dialogue option (I DEMAND!) and I'm 16 but he's still throwing me out. Are there any other requirements? Is it a bug?

In Vegas, how can I get to Wallis/Wallace? The guard isn't letting me in. I have the "Hints" Perk and it says I need level 16 for that dialogue option (I DEMAND!) and I'm 16 but he's still throwing me out. Are there any other requirements? Is it a bug?
I'm sure by choosing demanding option would get him to let you in anyway, if that's not suffice try being high level enough, level 16 should do it.

Or maybe they find out you are doing a private investigation? Did you remember blurting it out somewhere?

I'm not sure what it was, but it worked in the end.

I suspect:

Becoming a made-man in Reno in the meantime did it. I think that's the only notable thing I did before trying again.

Started New playthrough CE version 2.92 translation.
NevadaHD_CE 2018-07-19 19-31-57-83.jpg
NevadaHD_CE 2018-07-19 19-21-51-78.jpg
NevadaHD_CE 2018-07-19 19-28-14-67.jpg
Also Provisional Report is full of typos

Last edited:
I have BIG gamebreaking problem (BUG?) with game located near the end of game.(big spoiler beware!) CE Edition version 3.4

In Salt Lake City I cannot blow up train gate. I place barrels in front of gate with crane and then I blow them up (I tried both lighter and explosives), but after they explode gate stays closed.No fade out happens. I reloaded many times, with diffrent saves, (even quite old ones) but no effect. Help!

edit:
found the problem, there is slight bug.I present workaround below for anyone affected by bug

there is 1 leftover barrel left that is not moved by crane near gate - it is located behind pillar left of gate - blow it up - then gate opens

Last edited:
edit:
found the problem, there is slight bug.I present workaround below for anyone affected by bug
there is 1 leftover barrel left that is not moved by crane near gate - it is located behind pillar left of gate - blow it up - then gate opens
A flaw in the original game.

The vendors/merchants for new locations are not selling any items - their inventory is completely empty.

I just became a Striker's man in New Reno and I gathered quite a lot of weapons from the fight. Wanted to go to Winds of War to sell them and buy better gear and both the weapon dealer and the doctor's inventories were empty; went back to Reno - tried to take a caravan to different places (which I haven't visited like Salt Lake, Las Vegas etc.) - all vendors don't have ANY inventory at all ?

Please help ?

Last edited:
The vendors/merchants for new locations are not selling any items - their inventory is completely empty.

I just became a Striker's man in New Reno and I gathered quite a lot of weapons from the fight. Wanted to go to Winds of War to sell them and buy better gear and both the weapon dealer and the doctor's inventories were empty; went back to Reno - tried to take a caravan to different places (which I haven't visited like Salt Lake, Las Vegas etc.) - all vendors don't have ANY inventory at all ?

Please help ?
That is some serious bug,did you try pressing barter key or are you bartering through dialog?

Guys please help me. I just downloaded vanilla version from that google drive. My installation letters are weird characters. I don't know what I'm installing basically. I can only see BIS mapper and other things made by Foxx and Mr. Stalin. What are those things?

@wastelanDrifter if you've downloaded the translation patch archived folder, you'll also find a readme folder inside of it containing installation procedure and images for not only on how to install the translation patch, but also on how to install the original Russian mod itself. Basically, just leave everything as is and click the 'Yes' button until it starts the installation process.

@wastelanDrifter if you've downloaded the translation patch archived folder, you'll also find a readme folder inside of it containing installation procedure and images for not only on how to install the translation patch, but also on how to install the original Russian mod itself. Basically, just leave everything as is and click the 'Yes' button until it starts the installation process.
I already figured it out. Thanks though.

I see there are still many people interested in the mod... good, maybe I will choose some free time these days and edit some more broken text, since some people are tired helping I won't be able to do much but at least I will do something.
BTW some russian text in New Reno is already translated, the problem is poor file management by me in the last update, I just placed older Reno version inside. Anyway I will fix it along some other files and post an update.
Also I strongly suggest creating a separate thread for CE so not to confuse people. So please dear creators and people working on CE, I hope you will understand.

I see there are still many people interested in the mod... good, maybe I will choose some free time these days and edit some more broken text, since some people are tired helping I won't be able to do much but at least I will do something.
BTW some russian text in New Reno is already translated, the problem is poor file management by me in the last update, I just placed older Reno version inside. Anyway I will fix it along some other files and post an update.
Also I strongly suggest creating a separate thread for CE so not to confuse people. So please dear creators and people working on CE, I hope you will understand.

Thread only for CE is great idea.

Back