Fallout: New Vegas hack & slash gameplay video

Brother None

This ghoul has seen it all
Orderite
To celebrate release, GameTrailers has a new Hack & Slash gameplay video for Fallout: New Vegas.

<center><embed src="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=706323" swLiveConnect="true" name="gtembed" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="true" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="392"></embed></center>

Typical violence schlock to the tune of "It's a Sin to Tell a Lie". But that seems to be what Fallout is about now.

Kill a rat and kids eat it? Now that's incline.

Well this looks just silly, but I suppose that it was meant to be this way. What's up with the giant anime sword and by the way, the writing on the wall was a reference to Life of Brian, wasn’t it ?

what a coincidence I was just thinking that what has really been missing from the fallout series all this time was giant anime swords

Slurp, slurp.

"Thanks mister."

Slurp, slurp, slurp.

"Thanks mister."

"Thanks mister."

Um... I guess the heads come off things pretty easily. Take a bullet to the head and it pops off yet the body flies away like a leaf blown by the wind.

Pretty uninteresting video to be honest. Also, I see that bullets still have the magical property of decapitating people more often than not. Not that I care that much, but yeah. :|

The Lakelurks were pretty cool! I like those small heads!

And also, has anyone noticed how both heads of that Brahmin pop off at the same time? With just one bullet...

Ixyroth said:
Slurp, slurp.

"Thanks mister."

Slurp, slurp, slurp.

"Thanks mister."

"Thanks mister."

It's odd how they voluntarily chose to highlight their lack of diversity in voice acting.

At least the kids have the decency to say thanks.
Well, they could just ignore what you did for them.
I wonder who else eats rat... raw... that on the other hand is not civilized at all. I mean its not sushi or carpaccio right? Humanity has taken a very steep fall, it seems.
Well if you cant shoot them for sports, make them eat rats. Maybe thats the logic behind it... revenggge!

Brother None said:
It's odd how they voluntarily chose to highlight their lack of diversity in voice acting.
the kids were all voice acted by different people, they just spoke their lines exactly the same way to be ironic.

oihrebwe said:
what a coincidence I was just thinking that what has really been missing from the fallout series all this time was giant anime swords

You never played Fallout 1 or 2 did you? Giant rats, even talking one's that liked Cheesy Poofs and swords were in two. In one no swords that I can remember. Not giant amine one's mind you though in 2.

I was thinking the same thing with the kids. I laughed at that, wonder if they do the same if you shoot their parents :o :P Would be fantastic if the un-killiable little shits were seen eating the actual chunks and like drinking from the skull cavity etc. Add some great laughter to the game.

So there will be those crabthings again. Yeay. /sarcasm
Couldn't they think out of something more "not-mudcraby"?

Well, the anime sword is pretty obviously a grinded car bumper. It even has a licence plate on it.
OMFG, who the hell would ever want to wear this stupid disneyland space suit. It looks just ridiculous. :o

Brother None said:
Kill a rat and kids eat it? Now that's incline.

Speaking of which, I do miss the option of child killing.. up the ante on insanity with everyone trying to kick your ass, plus the cool title graphic. I know you can kind of fix that in "fallout" 3 with mods, but it is just not the same. hmm, would that be hard to implement? modders?

Back