Fallout: New Vegas Pre-Order Bonuses

Using Fallout to promote the crappy products they're publishing is indeed fairly weak.

Tho I don't much about Brink, it might not suck. But Bethesda has one shitty track record as a publisher, I wouldn't buy anything they publish blind.

I notice it's Steam'd up too. Odd, is Bethesda moving completely to Steam on PC? I mean I couldn't disagree if they are, Steam is a better DRM and better technology than that atrocity GFwL, but I thought they were buddy-buddy with Xbox.

Wow. All of this could be gained with <5 minutes in GECK and GIMP. According to The Vault and the descriptions provided, none of these packs offer any unique meshes(besides the binoculars, which honestly doesn't provide anything an extra point to PE and a scoped weapon wouldn't), just slightly modified stats, and in the case of the "classic" pack, a very basic retexture.

GreatestHits said:
Wow. All of this could be gained with <5 minutes in GECK and GIMP. According to The Vault and the descriptions provided, none of these packs offer any unique meshes(besides the binoculars, which honestly doesn't provide anything an extra point to PE and a scoped weapon wouldn't), just slightly modified stats, and in the case of the "classic" pack, a very basic retexture.

As I understand it, these are things for use in Brink, not in Fo3.

Guiltyofbeingtrite said:
I remember asking for Zone of the Enders for my birthday just so I could play the MGS2 demo.
:irked: I think I'm the only person in the world who bought Zone of the Enders for Zone of the Enders.

That Brink skins thing looks pretty bad. I don't get the point, is it to entice the Fallout (3) fanbase to buy Brink? Whatever.

Back