Fallout: Nuka Break fan film trailer

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Brother None, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Idiotfool

Idiotfool Still Mildly Glowing

Apr 12, 2007
    I'm glad they got fit chicks but why such a chunky dude as the hero? Is he that egotistical that he couldn't cast himself as a villain, instead?

Also, this looks about as good of quality as anything from Hollywood. So much awful shit is approved, it's depressing.

2. Lynette

Lynette It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jan 9, 2010
    It fails as Fallout and as Fallout comedy imo. Technicaly well made I guess.

3. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    I think it’s rather well made.
    The "ſhitty" CGI is no problem for me. It’s fan-made, everyone who tried making good renderings knows how hard it is to make it look good :D
    Well, it’s baſed on the Betheſda Fallout. For that, I gueſs it’s quite nice. At leaſt it’s not green.

4. Korin

Korin So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Admin

Aug 6, 2010
    lol, people are taking this video way too seriously. It seems pretty obvious to me that it's being intentionally ridiculous. I don't think they were going for an Emmy here.

5. Little Robot

Little Robot sup Orderite

Sep 29, 2010
    DAMMIT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS COMMUNITY LOVES TO HATE THINGS?

6. Korin

Korin So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Admin

Aug 6, 2010
    RAAAAAAAAAH! *TEARS OFF HIS SHIRT*

The full length movie or whatever they're making isn't exactly on my watchlist but I'll be interested to see how it turns out. It probably took a lot of work to make it look the way it did and it's most assuredly better than anything I or most anyone I know could ever pull off.

Doesn't look like they're makin' any money off it either so it's "just for the hell of it". Good on'em.

7. lisac2k

lisac2k Vault Senior Citizen
    Modder

Oct 26, 2004

Well, pardon my ignorance for skipping the newspost text completely, as well as filling any part of my biological RAM referring to it with zeroes, after looking at that awful piece of crap trying to deceive me into belief it is an art of some kind or, at least, something worth looking at for longer than 2 seconds.

I know it's easier to live without such pesky cognitive defensive mechanisms which dribble your mind around, after all ignorance is bliss. So, yeah, keep on buddy!

8. Verevoof

Verevoof Cryptid oTO Moderator Orderite

Jul 12, 2009
    You do realize that the VATS sound is just the begin combat sound from the first two games, right?

9. Threepwood

Threepwood Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Nov 4, 2010
    This, and I also think alot of people missed the point of this video...myself included.

I didn't get it, the action cuts in and out, jumps to different scenarios, are they playing out all the avalible ingame options or something?

Good production, not funny.

10. mobucks

mobucks As a goof Orderite

May 22, 2010
    this is way better

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eGhsoS0hDxk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed>

11. White Knight

White Knight Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Aug 28, 2010
    The eyebot is made out of cardboard. Not thats just bad

12. SmartCheetah

SmartCheetah It Wandered In From the Wastes

Feb 23, 2009
    Of course I realize that but with slowdown effect showing frontally one of their foes(?) it reminds me more of that stupid VATS thing. Just too much F3 references, if ye' know what ol' Cheetah wanted to say.
    And yeah. I like to hate things. Makes world a lot funnier.
    Still - I tried to watch it once more. Not funny for me and I don't like many other aspects of it. Nothing special as a trailer, so I'll probably stay away from it after release. Depends on other people comments.

this +
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8LV1S2q2GA[/youtube]

13. TychoTheItinerant

TychoTheItinerant First time out of the vault

Aug 9, 2008
    The vid IS definitely aiming for silly-dumb-slapstick but I thought it was funny. Not like I could take FO3 or NV seriously to begin with.