Fallout renewed for another season

monsharen

Testament to the ghoul lifespan
Staff member
Admin
Board Cop oTO
Orderite
Fallout has offically been renewed for another season.

Not a surprise at all. Suppose I'm in for the ride, let's see where Mr bones wild ride takes us next

I mean it was to be expected, they left off on a huge cliffhanger and already had a tax cut from Los Angeles. Calling now it’ll be renewed for S3 and S4. This show will carry fans until the next game.

Not a surprise at all. Suppose I'm in for the ride, let's see where Mr bones wild ride takes us next

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Last edited:
I just find it confusing why it's been such a success. There was nothing special or unique about the show. It was like every other TV show coming out right now and was just bad.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:-x :(

JK!

Okay in all seriousness, I forgot who said this on one of the other threads here, but isn't usually only TWO seasons that Amazon Prime funds a show before they leave whichever show's production on their own? Because at this point no matter the quality, or how much heat & backlash, or money it has made, we're inevitably going to get a season 2 of this show!

:-?

Now, SEASON 3 on the other hand, is the big question mark! Will it even happen? :confused:

I just find it confusing why it's been such a success. There was nothing special or unique about the show. It was like every other TV show coming out right now and was just bad.
the only clip ive seen of the show is a little girl shakily holding her thumb up while the bombs dropped. that 10 second clip looked good with no context. now that ive officially complimented the show the lore problems here may be bigger than they ever have been which is super impressive im not gonna lie.

do we have an official retcon count for the first season yet? have only watched the first episode and after the ghoul's introduction i had nothing to drive me to watch any more of the show, let alone a second season.

>IF HE'S FERAL HE'LL GO FOR THE CHICKEN!!! O.o

They have a bunch of things left open for season 2.
How did the ghoul actually survive and what happened to his daughter?
How did Lee Moldaver survive?
How will they rape House and New Vegas?

I'm not surprised at all. Bethesda fans love this show and it seems to be a success with the casual audience as well. As usual the people like us who hate this show are just a minority.

Not surprising considered Amazon renewed their Lord of the Rings show that doesn't even even have most of the rights to the lord of the rings.

People found the idea of an alternate 1950s that never ended leading to a post-apocalypse future....avante garde?

Back