Fallout 2 mod Fallout Street Warrior

Ladys and gentelman mod is almost finished now its in beta testing phase and sounds good release date 01.04.2024
keep fingers crossed

Ok.. fingers crossed boys..

Let's just hope it won't turn out to be april's fool joke as the date presumes :p

At this point, I might as well play any game on this engine, no matter how badly it plays with orignal game's lore, as long as it's not "eat somma" shoved down my throat with pink teddybears and unicorns farting rainbows outa their asses, that's how gamethirsty I am now..

Last edited:
Ladys and gentelman mod is almost finished now its in beta testing phase and sounds good release date 01.04.2024
keep fingers crossed
April or May?

In this project, I see maps from other mods/projects. Example:
Wasteland Merc 1 & 2; Mad Max demo; Yesterday(?); There may be others...

-!!-
There are logical inconsistencies in the description of the main plot. If the Enclave wants to kill you, then there is no point in capturing you, it is faster and easier to get rid of you on the spot.

Last edited:
I suggest updating 1 post of the topic and improving the description of the modification:

Fallout 2: The Street Warrior

• Release date: ~XX.05.2024
  • Language: PL \ En
  • Author\Idea: Arkadiusz Balcerzak

Descriptions:
The story begins 5 years later (2246 or 2253) after the events of Fallout 2.
After the destruction of the oil platform and the Enclave base, you wanted to settle down and live in New Reno, but life makes its own adjustments. The remnants of the Enclave are being gathered by paramilitary groups, uniting them "under their own banners." They need the most notorious maniacs and thugs to enforce their laws.
You fall into the trap of such a group, and in order to survive, you will have to pass the tests and become a recruit of the Enclave. And later, completely get rid of their oppression and become free!
The game involves huge variability, you can take both the light and the dark sides. Being a "genius" or "very close", depending on your skills and parameters, dialogues and situations themselves can change dramatically. The mod has a built-in system for finding and generating random items, which can make your stay in the wastelands easier.

• Enclave Trial Camp
  • Villa Park
  • Gert Town
  • East Bay Rats
  • Wild Camp
  • Black Falls
  • Burbank
  • New Reno
  • Tetra town
  • Vault 69
  • Dust town
  • Russian Town
  • Kokowest Mine
  • Forsaken Church
  • Tric Toc City
  • Fort Bragg
  • Astoria
  • Salem
  • The Mutants
  • Enclave Gas Station
  • Los Altos Hills
  • Littlerock farm
  • Ultimate City
  • Pitty City
  • Puling Town
  • Tooth town
  • Sand City
  • Tire Town
  • Smolers Town
  • Junktown
  • Mafia Parking Lot
  • Raiders Camp
  • Big Boss Town
  • Fort Flap
  • Klinton City
  • Bandit Camp
  • Home
2021-10-27-125152.png

2021-10-27-125126.png

2021-10-27-130248.png

Link for Download (Please, wait)

So Mr. Balcerzak... You've said that tommorow is the release day, i'm looking forward to it.

As to all classic Fo2 modders out there, my video services are open to you as well. If You're not satisfied with the quality of videos for your mod, i can take a look at them, "...do some strange, even nasty things to them, and after couple of hours present you with a new product..." if you'd like to see my portfolio take a look at my thread regarding classic fallout videos in HD, there's a way inside my hosting there.

do note Fo1 and Fo2 files are not mine.. i made a shortcut and downsized youtube rips.
My work includes Fo:Sonora Fo:Last Hope excluding Ron Perlman AI voice overs. those are also from You tube, pulled out of the videos, length adapted and stitched to my upscales.

Can somebody make for me new world map for fallout street warrior that will be cool thare must bo no water on left of the screen i want worldmap in snow and desert style
files to make

files to mod

Back