Fallout Tactics with hamachi

Apparently not.
Also, this does not go here. Moved to the Tactics forum.

Yes, this goes into the General Gaming because I'm in a good mood.

Read the forum descriptions before posting, Leeonidas.

I've already mentioned this in a thread here, but since this one is stickied and is about Hamachi, I figured I'd add a mention here.

GameRanger is a new alternative for playing Fallout Tactics online. It is the easiest way to play, and doesn't require setting up port forwarding or dealing with other router/firewall issues. You should find it way simpler than Hamachi. You can download it at www.GameRanger.com

Hope this helps.

Guys, we still play FOT at COOPnet. We have games everyday with a small community of around 10 - 15 people. The link to the maps and client are in my signature

The Megacoop map package link is broken, SniperPotato.

Anyway, I'll give it a shot. I haven't played Tactics in years, heh.

my computer froze when we started the game over COOPnet...
FOT never crashed my computer before.
what could be the problem?

I have GSA, Hamachi and Coopnet, but none else but me is online right now.

Since I am a Khans clanner, I started a Hamachi network.
Name: Fallout-Khans
Password: opq

If you are listed, but offline, you might get evicted to make room for other players. Don't worry, there should always be room for players to join.

Also, if you have your Hamachi online and are willing to play, you might want to post here to tell anyone still around where to find you.

I tried Coopnet and it works very well once ports are forwarded and firewall is allowing connections. Played a couple of games. If you want to play, you should definitely get Coopnet from SourceForge.

Edit: I will try to stay online on Coopnet, GSA and Hamachi whenever I am by my computer. Game time is 15:00-23:00 UTC/GMT. I will try to be online 10:00-01:00 UTC on a daily basis.

Sober, you need to open these ports in your router.
2300-2400, 6073, and 47624 TCP and UDP.

If you need help port forwarding, just ask google.

Also make sure you are patched to version 1.27 of FOT.

Lot's of new people miss the Missing Inventory Item Patch.

I have to report that there are currently eight active members in the Fallout-Khans Hamachi network. If you want to play, just join in on Coopnet or directly from Hamachi.

Bump

Is anyone still playing on Hamachi?

If yes, which network(s) are you playing on?

I know a few people that play on 'yoz-fallout' password 'fallout'

We play on COOPnet every day. Even though there may not be anyone online when you sign in, just stay logged in and people will appear.

Back