Fallout: The Frontier - Released!

the-here-we-go-again-meme-is-perfect-for-every-frustrating-s_kgv8.png

I have not played an ND game since Jak 3 nor do I intend to. They just do melodrama/tragedy with extreme visual violence now.
Real hard pass on that one. Maybe one day they'll go back to being a game developer instead of Hollywood immitation.

Well seeing as people are still replying to this thread, might as well post another fun image someone took of the mod.

1611478745112.jpg

These are "statues"

As a side note, this image made me realize that the Jacob's Town lodge and Camp Golf house interiors are the same map as Calvert Mansion from Point Lookout.
I know that's a result of time constraints, but I feel dumb not seeing it until now.

Last edited:
Well seeing as people are still replying to this thread, might as well post another fun image someone took of the mod.

View attachment 18002
These are "statues"

As a side note, this image made me realize that the Jacob's Town lodge and Camp Golf house interiors are the same map as Calvert Mansion from Point Lookout.
I know that's a result of time constraints, but I feel dumb not seeing it until now.

people like reusing that cabin. it was used in the north road mod as well.

I'm guessing the building interior has no tile set? That would explain why it always comes in the same layout.

They're not the same. Jacobstown is actually modeled after the real world Retreat on Charleston Peak.
Here's Jacobstown Lodge:

jast2Ne.jpg

Here's Camp Golf:

kKJmvoQ.jpg

Here's Calvert Mansion:

wdFU1bz.jpg

Heh, that shows pretty well how wack the outside building form and the inside interior are.

Heh, that shows pretty well how wack the outside building form and the inside interior are.
Yeah, the interiors are always not very faithful to the exterior of buildings in Bethesda's Gamebryo games and FNV. This is more likely to happen the larger the building is.

I think it's because most "outside" buildings are all one solid piece, while interiors are made of set pieces.

Well, the worst offender in FNV clearly is that Followers outpost. From the outside it is a small train station building and inside ... lol. No idea how the hell that happened. Other than that it's not really that noticeable, imo.

Back