Fallout Trivia!!

"Beats me." if I remember right.

Which NPC can use the widest variety of weapons (measured by animation types)?

Kanhef said:
"Beats me." if I remember right.

Which NPC can use the widest variety of weapons (measured by animation types)?

It's gotta be Sulik.

Which arm has no sleeve on the leather jacket? (regular)

The right arm, from the wearer's perspective.

Oops, forgot a question.
How many bullets does a single minigun burst use?

40 bullets a burst. (Assuming regular old Minigun)

I cannot remember the name of the guy hanging out on level 3 of Vault City's Vault, but he constantly sings a song. What is the name of this song, and what other game in the Fallout series is it found?

His name was Martin, if I'm not mistaken. The song is "Maybe," main song of Fallout, song played on the radio in Fallout 3.

Whats up with the grave dig?

Scorpius said:
Duh, you guys are all banned for not knowing anything about Fallout and for making me answer my own question. Private's name was DOBBS. And Dayglow is not the same as The Glow. Dayglow is a province in New California Republic, and Glow is just a location in that province.

OK, let's try an easier question. What type of ammo does Vindicator minigun use?

As much as I worship rats, yer wrong Ratty. :lol:

Dayglow is a province mostly to the north and west of The Glow, but without encompassing it. The Glow isn't inside of Dayglow. Somewhere in the bible Avellone answered this, I guess.

Damn that was some filthy, dirty, smelly work digging this out of here.

Fallout 2: What stats do you need to pass the Vault City citizenship test?

Perception: 9
Intelligence: 9
Luck: 9

Fallout 2: What is the Trapper's name that teaches you how to skin geckos?

You get it from that chick (Katie? or something) in New Reno brothel, by giving her 10 issues of Cat's Pawn.
Issue #5 has a super special awesome article about energy weapons, so your skill in those increases.

I got it right, right?

What's the name of the character who is a professional blacksmith (one and only, was alive in 2161)?

Who else could it be? Smithy.
I'll never forget my playthrough with fast shot, that one perk that decreases ap use by one, and a turbo plasma rifle. Combine that with Agility of 10 and you can fire it 5 times in one turn.

Muskeato said:
Is he not called Smitty?
Just looked it up. It is. :oops:
Well, I was only one letter off...

Anyway. Question time.
What kind of weapons CAN'T be equipped by Cassidy?

Back