Fallout TV Series Begins Production

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
They can make it more entertaining. It's the only reason MCU movies make any money probably.

I think it's going to be a mixture between piss and shit. I'm not sure why you guys are even following the news on this, you know it will be bad and have barely any connection to Fallout

I think it's going to be a mixture between piss and shit. I'm not sure why you guys are even following the news on this, you know it will be bad and have barely any connection to Fallout
It's fun to fling shit at Bethesda like the spastic monkeys that we are.

WHY ARE YOU GUYS FOLLOWING FALLOUT NEWS ON THIS FALLOUT WEB SITE?!

Because Fallout. Why do you think I wake up every morning and swallow bile when I surf through some of these posts? Fallout.

Have they said if they are gonna base it on one game or just a general "story in the world"?

Are there any actual movie stars left besides Top Gun dude? Dont know any of these people and could not care less who they are. Will still follow news of this series with interest...

Are there any actual movie stars left besides Top Gun dude? Dont know any of these people and could not care less who they are. Will still follow news of this series with interest...
You don't know the guy that was in Dune and Twin Peaks and Blue Velvet? Wow you suck!

I will be brief, I have got no hope for this mess.

If it is based on east coast, then there is no point watching it. I have seen enough retardness of that region, which I treat as ramblings of a junkie in Freeside.

And if it’s good and east coast? I expect more fanboys coming here to show us how bugtheada 'saved' Fallout. I hope it bombs.

It does not matter if it is based on East or West because it is a standalone thing that should not doggedly adhere to stupid lore that people shat out in five minutes in 1998. It's a Tv show. Not a RPG.

Welp, I guess they will eventually say it. I just hope it isn't like a Fallout 4 adaptation because that story is kinda the worst one, even by Bethesda standards.

After the shitshow that was the Halo tv series I'm starting to get hyped to see how bad this one will be, of fucking course it will automatically be 100x worse than that stupid Halo one because Fallout story doesn't fit in any other form of media.

Halo did not have big name actors. Master Chief was just some random dude.

I am pretty sure post apocalyptic and western stories have been made before on other forms of media other than videogames.

The problem with a mainstreamed Fallout is that it is —supposed— to be so dark as to almost bring tears... except for the bitter humor in it; which makes a tolerable intermission.

They won't ever do that in a mainstream show; they will only ever use the (inherently wrong) 50's hook with radioactive products and weaponry for shock and comedic effect. It will never explore the underlying pathos of the IP.

Recall that Bethesda got terrible flak for placing a FO3 advertisement in the subways. People saw it on their way to work; the destroyed capital building.

Nothing like the Necropolis fate, or the betrayal of the Vault Dweller who saved the Vault will happen in their script. I expect Nuka~Break done with a AAA budget, nothing par with a sci-fi Mad Men.

*They would do well to get Jon Hamm in it, IMO.

Last edited:
Back