Favorite Faction and what you would do if you were a member

For me i am also with the tanker folks because they say that they would try to do things better than in the past with no religion and not so compelling like the BOS or other factions in the fallout universe.
They remind me of the kind of people of the late sixties you will know what i mean...

Otherwise I also would like to smoke some cigarettes with Cassidy during our trip to look whether Texas has still survived...

@ ARV 274

Very nice thread so far... :D

I'd go to Junktown and try to prove myself in front of Killian Darkwater, and if I would succeed I would help him clean the city of criminal activity caused by Gizmo and those Skulz.
After that I'd either stick with him and be his right hand or try to make my way up to being the leader of guards there, instead of Lars or whoever their 'boss' was. You can have a pretty decent life after that I think :).

Great thread idea.

I'd probably join the Blades, I always root for the underdogs. And I would like to break the grip the Regulators had on the people of the Boneyard.

Definitely Brotherhood of Steel. But I'm afraid the people in a real life BoS wouldn't be as idealistic, so it wouldn't be the same.

I would like to be in the NCR Rangers as a lieutenant (i'd get to that position because of my firearms knowledge and skills, and general jack of all trade intelligence). I like the NCR because of what they stand for and I would like to be partof one of the biggest armies in the post war world.

NCR Ranger,which i am sure i will be able to do in New Vegas, NCR is the driving force behind rebuilding civilization!

Jeremiah said:
Definitely Brotherhood of Steel. But I'm afraid the people in a real life BoS wouldn't be as idealistic, so it wouldn't be the same.

You mean they are idealistic in the game? Sorry, but no. The Brotherhood are technocratic, xenophobic, holier-than-thou types that don't give a rat's ass against others, unless they have an interest in it.

Tagaziel said:
Jeremiah said:

You mean they are idealistic in the game? Sorry, but no. The Brotherhood are technocratic, xenophobic, holier-than-thou types that don't give a rat's ass against others, unless they have an interest in it.

They are not unidealistic just because their ideals are not of the humble and altruistic lame-ass variety.

Jeremiah said:
Tagaziel said:
Jeremiah said:

They are not unidealistic just because their ideals are not of the humble and altruistic lame-ass variety.

That doesn't make them idealistic, that makes them jerks.

Tagaziel said:
Jeremiah said:
Tagaziel said:
Jeremiah said:

That doesn't make them idealistic, that makes them jerks.

I guess our factions will have to fight this out post apocalypse. :)

Idealistic is the last thing I would call a BoS dude.

I'd like to go to the Khans or such, but as I am too much a whimp, I'd better stick to the generic NCRs town folks. Who knows, maybe I even have been catched by the masters mutants and I am a super mutant by now, traversing long distances through the desert without a master...

The Followers of the Apocalypse are pretty interesting too. So I'll guess that would be my primary target to join.

Might would go get hired at the Den as one of Laura's guards if I can get hired as it might provide some excitement and if that don't work out I would go to one of the small settlements and gain their trust so I could live among them(not much for getting caught up in the rambling power struggles of people).

Shoveler said:
Water merchants with the Hub, cause I'm a greedy bastage.

I completely agree with you. I'd join them or one of the Caravans in the Hub. Start out as a guard and if I'd live long enough work my way up to the business aspect and become a middle class wasteland citizen.

I think I would join the Corsican Brothers and replace the Chosen one as a fluffer when he is busy saving the world :)

Vault City. Its the only hope for the wasteland.
jk

I would settle in Shady Sands I think.

I'd probably live in Broken Hills, and try to be one of the police-style guys there, I always found that city amazing. Too bad Broken Hills ends up a ghost town, but, I'm pretty sure nobody knew that before it happened, so I'd stick to it haha

Thanks guys. keep the responses coming. And listen to "what you would do if you were a member"

Back