Favorite Faction and what you would do if you were a member

I would take a chance with a dip in the F.E.V…I might come out slightly brain dead, but I’ll be able to tear you in half just for my own sick amusement…that’s the beauty of the Mutants, they have no regrets.

300px-Vats.jpg

I think I would join the west coast Enclave, before 2241. It was one of the most powerful organizations, you get free power armor and advanced weapons, oh it'd be so great. The only downside is Sergeant Dornan. Lose that power armor and you'll remain in that man's army until you're 510 YEARS OLD, which is the number of years, it will take for YOU, to PAY FOR THE MARK II POWER COMBAT ARMOR, YOU HAVE LOST.

I think I would join the ranks of NCR, they're not as advanced in technology than the BoS or the Enclave but they can fight back and they aren't too shabby either.

Propably some tribesman, smoking post-nuclear weed all day ;)

Nah, i'd choose the Nevada Desert Rangers (pre-unification). Simply because of the fact that they are badass as fu*k.

I would probably try to regroup as many of my scattered Enclave Citizens as possible and try and find an un-opened Vault to integrate into. Wait 100 years after, even though I would be dead the Enclave would have survived and would have plenty of numbers again which is all that matters.

I guess I'd stick with the Followers of the Apocalypse. Since I would be absolutely useless in a fight this would be my only chance the help rebuilt society.

Mercenary and a scavenger. Maybe I'd stick around with Followers for meds and stuff, though I wouldn't be a proper member, I guess.

I'd probably be with the Followers of the Apocalypse.

Instead of fighting they read books and help people. My kind of people.

I would like to be an NCR Senator. I'd live comfortably, keep my house immaculately clean, and send out adventurers to find books for my public library...

NCR Ranger and BoS Paladin in one as in FNV. Two most iconic fallout universe factions in one. Double plus good :wink: Given the fame, money and conections you end up with after NCR ending being elected senator from New Vegas or even president in time shud be easy. The only living potential concurent I left is the King.

NCR Ranger one of the most iconic Fallout universe factions in general?
Doubt it.
It's iconic in NV, as in 2 you get a quest and a badge from them.

Back