Favorite Obsolete Tech

Do you collect old tech or use them in any personal projects?

• Yes

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No, but I want to.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Old tech doesn't interest me.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Prefer not to say >_>

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
I used to have a thin, solar-powered calculator when I was a kid (back in the late 80s or early 90s). I loved it.

I just tried to find a picture that resembled it and found out that they are still being made today :lmao:.

It looked something like this (mine was light grey):
TRRnrFC.jpg

Since they are still being made and sold today, does it really count as obsolete tech? :scratch:

What life will be like in the future.

I just sucked on my VAPE, voice activated personal educator. It tasted nice, anchovies and custard. I may have mis-dialled when I downloaded #421b. As soon as I held the connectors on the empath2022 I felt RAGE and started effing and blinding.

I had expected contemplation and penance. No wonder Walmart's shocks and stares are so high.
I just hope it is my mistake, not that cheapo, plastic, beige box.

I used to have a thin, solar-powered calculator when I was a kid (back in the late 80s or early 90s). I loved it.

I just tried to find a picture that resembled it and found out that they are still being made today :lmao:.

It looked something like this (mine was light grey):
TRRnrFC.jpg

Since they are still being made and sold today, does it really count as obsolete tech? :scratch:
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Those calculators last forever.

I always thought that since Bethesda came up with new computer designs, that they should have made their computer terminals more like the Commodore SX-64 than the terminals they did in FO3.

Good luck not getting that music stuck in your head. :lmao:

Are you keeping up with Comodore? 'Cause the Comodore is keeping up with you!

Back