FILES: Sprites ressources

http://flvdt.ucoz.net/load/cave_bug/3-1-0-151
4766c1ebtw1ehb6f814hij20sg0lcn0q.jpg

4766c1ebtw1ehb6f2xb7fj20sg0lcgpb.jpg

4766c1ebtw1ehb6f0hinkj20sg0lc0vh.jpg

Roger that ;) i love these robots (Pre-War Killing Machines) in Last Vegas there is going to be a huge abandon city (Haven't chosen witch one yet) and there will be Robot Kill Squads roaming the streets "preventing" you from accessing the city's vault, also on the world map around the city you will find 'Robot Kill Squads' and 'Robot Patrols' YOU DO NOT WANT TO ENCOUNTER THEM! They are military robots so they're made to take and dish a lot of damage! Also the Enclave and other military like factions will have some.

Anyway this robot is perfect for what i need. :mrgreen:

Roger that ;) i love these robots (Pre-War Killing Machines) in Last Vegas there is going to be a huge abandon city (Haven't chosen witch one yet) and there will be Robot Kill Squads roaming the streets "preventing" you from accessing the city's vault, also on the world map around the city you will find 'Robot Kill Squads' and 'Robot Patrols' YOU DO NOT WANT TO ENCOUNTER THEM! They are military robots so they're made to take and dish a lot of damage! Also the Enclave and other military like factions will have some.

Oh~ I love it~
I am studying 3DS MAX, I think it is more difficult than PS, But I will try to do better~
Sice I found the robot template, and more robots will be done, it need some time but I like them.

Like my big city of Ruined Miami in my mod?that big will be?if it will be bigger expect for FOT crashing if you want to make a map of it.My FOT editor crashes when i try to make the picture of a huge map like 11 MB a pic...

And Diablo,can you make a Frank Horrigan sprite?

Like my big city of Ruined Miami in my mod?that big will be?if it will be bigger expect for FOT crashing if you want to make a map of it.My FOT editor crashes when i try to make the picture of a huge map like 11 MB a pic...

And Diablo,can you make a Frank Horrigan sprite?

I really want a Frank Horrigan sprite, but I have no 3D models~

@diablo7707 can you make animate scorpitron from this model here? I can get if for you if you could make it walk, shoot, etc

scorp40.png

scorp41.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Animation on that walker needs adjusted, also a smoother and slower 'walking' animation would be nice, the 'run' animation is perfect, the main gun can be fixed by deleting 2 layers that lift the right leg of the walker up (little odd lol) animation for the 2 smaller guns would be a plus but i can work with just the main.

All in all nice sprite.

Animation on that walker needs adjusted, also a smoother and slower 'walking' animation would be nice, the 'run' animation is perfect, the main gun can be fixed by deleting 2 layers that lift the right leg of the walker up (little odd lol) animation for the 2 smaller guns would be a plus but i can work with just the main.

All in all nice sprite.
OK, adjusted and upload again.

Back