FILES: Sprites ressources

@diablo7707

Will start uploading sprites to Mod DB as my site has gone to shit.

(I think I remember asking you a long time ago and you said you can't upload to Mod DB do to your internet??) If you can't, I'll upload them to Mod DB for you just send them to me via email or upload the file to baidu.com and post the link here, I'll upload them to Mod DB as well.
Thanks man, since the sprs are too many and too big, I think we use baidu link is better.:mrgreen:

Sorry man, but I have not the 3D model can use like this, or you have the right one?:confused:

Hum.. No... I don't have any 3D model... I think I will try to make one frame by frame using .BMPs extracted from Sprite Creator. It is a long process but is is handy. You just export the frames you need and they come already with a alpha channel. You just have to modify the sprite a little in Photoshop, modify the Alpha channel if needed and voilà. I'll give you back some news of it when I'm finish.

Hum.. No... I don't have any 3D model... I think I will try to make one frame by frame using .BMPs extracted from Sprite Creator. It is a long process but is is handy. You just export the frames you need and they come already with a alpha channel. You just have to modify the sprite a little in Photoshop, modify the Alpha channel if needed and voilà. I'll give you back some news of it when I'm finish.
Yes, I can see what I can do, you can sent it to my email:
diablo7707@sina.com

Attachments

• Wateranimalsfood.jpg
    Wateranimalsfood.jpg
    622 KB · Views: 441
Back