FILES: Sprites ressources

http://flvdt.ucoz.net/load/fallout_tactics/sprites/cancer_5size/3-1-0-238
4766c1ebjw1emxxbbl83zj20sg0lcdjj.jpg

4766c1ebjw1emxxb874e8j20sg0lcjv3.jpg

4766c1ebjw1emxxb3iyaqj20sg0lcdjk.jpg

4766c1ebjw1emxxaook24j20sg0lcgp8.jpg

How do you like the updates diablo7707?

I'm remaking RobCo DB! It should load faster now, some time today the site will have down time for 24 hours to finish the upgrade.

One thing i plane to have is private live chat for admins so we can work together on projects.

Last edited:
How do you like the updates diablo7707?

I'm remaking RobCo DB! It should load faster now, some time today the site will have down time for 24 hours to finish the upgrade.

One thing i plane to have is private live chat for admins so we can work together on projects.

Yes I like it, The main page is more fallout style~And the live chat is a good idea.

wtf,at least put the downloading link on a US site not China site,i don't understand s***t(nothing) when i am getting to the download page of the sprite it's all in chinese

wtf,at least put the downloading link on a US site not China site,i don't understand s***t(nothing) when i am getting to the download page of the sprite it's all in chinese
We've gone over this before, he can't access English uploading sites, be thankful he is even uploading them for others to use.

The Chinese site works fine and it's very easy to use (If you take your time and see what buttons do).

Back