FO3 encounter; did this happen to anyone else?

The Dutch Ghost said:
Yes, I still wonder how the raider was capable of stealing the Power Armor from the Enclave soldier, wasn't he wearing it at first?

Love does indeed bloom on the battlefield.

This never happened to me, but I failed the fire ant quest once because a Deathclaw chased the kid (before I knew he was a contact) all the way to the river where he ultimately died, after which a pack of Talon Mercs decided it would be a good idea to attack the Deathclaw.

generalissimofurioso said:
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Hi-larious.

Man, if secret encounters were like they were in previous Fallouts, this might actually be funny.

I agree. I found the encounters in Fallout 3 paled in comparison...much like the rest of the game. I did like Uncle Leo though. I thought it was a bit pointless for him to be standing in the middle of the desert, but oh well.

Not as strange as being mauled by Enclave straight out of Vault 101. They were onto me a little earlier during my second game!

Did you have the Respawn plug in installed?

That may explain some things.
After I got it installed the Wasteland turned into a warzone were armies of Mirelurks, Molerats, Deathclaws, Robots, Talon Merc troops, Super Mutants, and Enclave Troops (I had already reached that point in the OC) were waging war on another.

To bad the game became incredible unstable during "Take it back" with that plug in enabled, it turned the last fight into the epic conflict Bethesda probably had aimed for with dozens of Enclave troops taking on Liberty Prime.

Not very Fallout but a very awesome sight non the less.

The game just had one unsolved mystery after another to be honest. After witnessing your 4,000th glitch nothing surprises you.

Well my best encouter was coming out of Megaton where a Giant Radscorpion spawed around 20 or 30 feet underground. Deputy weld, the trader, and his merc guard all were going nuts trying to shoot it. I thought they might run out of ammo, but they just kept shooting.

Yeah at some point I encountered two giant rad scorpions who got the front half stuck in the ground after an explosion but which kept moving around.

The only underwear encounter I had was when I was on the western side of the map near Vault 87. I was on a small cliff and below me was a raider in underwear being paddled by and surrounded by a group of other raiders in what looked like some sort of initiation ritual. I chuckled mildly, more so at their charred bodies after I hurled a grenade into the lot of them then the paddling. However I laughed nonetheless.

Back