FOnline second open test started

Yeah, I got off'd while waiting in the cathedral. Lexx just arrived with a whole group of people, and then... EVERYTHING TURNED DARK :|

scypior said:
Cold Zer0 said:
First server is down again it seems... Anyone else having problem connecting?

It happens quite often, I think there is no need to report it here. Just wait patiently.

It is because they update the server.

I'm really pissed off. I was really enjoying the game and wanted to play more but i'll have to give up because my computer has been freezing very often since i downloaded the game. This never happened to me before. And the bigger problem is that it doesn't happen only when i'm playing Fallout Online. It has started to happen when i play other games too. And to finish off, my computer froze when i was in modoc. When i got back i was dead and looted.

Lexx said:
scypior said:
Cold Zer0 said:
First server is down again it seems... Anyone else having problem connecting?

It happens quite often, I think there is no need to report it here. Just wait patiently.

It is because they update the server.

I know why the servers are down. The thing I'm having problems with my net lately and that's the reason why I'm asking :)

The idea is cool, like the overall way it's done as well, but the game seems harsh. There is absolutely no penalty for killing player so random players keep attacking and looting new-arrivals for what they may have scavenged. I tried to play, but without knowledge of russian and with those people randomly killing you on the spot it's quite a challenge.

If you can make it to the cathedral you might get some stuff from the players in the robes. i got 50 bucks.

"turret in respawn area"

I can see this making sense in the full game, but at the moment it's unnecessary. You only go here when you've run up a debt for replications, so if you keep money in your bank you should be fine (if you can get your hands on some).

edit: My main problem so far is not being able to go solo- and having to constantly be wary of crits. Tagged skills don't help much either; I have 55% in small guns, and I'm only getting a 5% chance to hit at close range with a shotgun.

I really, really love the idea of the radio, and weapon/item building. Has anyone read the Journalists Research on their pipboy (or have it)? It's really long and looks to be about the Hubologists.

I was wilno, thanks for the money and i just died from a right. Great now i am in hell.

Guys, the loss of radio thing is really annoying. I'll create dummy characters and leave their radios at the cathedral. Maybe more of us should do the same thing. That way, when we lose our radio dying we know we can get one up there.

guys cheer up, i've already got 1 character to lever 4 and another to level 2. we can beat the russians if we organize ourselves.

doctors are important and so are the other skills. i find walking around for random encounters builds exp quick. since we cant do quests due to lack of russian.

Sebbeman said:
Anyone else make it down to the Sierra Army Depot yet? I'm on radio frequency 2.

Yeah, I went there. Then a player came and shot me without warning. He said that is "banned area" or something. But shot without warning? And what is he doing there, if that area is banned? Just made me angry.

I'm in Gecko (city)'s up-section, now. I can't leave the area. (Possibly game error.) :(

SSteve said:
Sebbeman said:
Anyone else make it down to the Sierra Army Depot yet? I'm on radio frequency 2.

Yeah, I went there. Then a player came and shot me without warning. He said that is "banned area" or something. But shot without warning? And what is he doing there, if that area is banned? Just made me angry.

I'm in Gecko (city)'s up-section, now. I can't leave the area. (Possibly game error.) :(

Odd, the base was abandoned when I got here. Still is, I'm waiting for my 12:00 shipment right now, contacted the BoS.

Back