FOOL settlement confirmed

No worth much but...

February issue of PC Gamer notes the lawsuit and then says FOOL will be released 2Q 2012 with playable humans and ghouls.

Dork Mage said:
No worth much but...

February issue of PC Gamer notes the lawsuit and then says FOOL will be released 2Q 2012 with playable humans and ghouls.

Date is likely taken from year old documents or speculation, ghouls were technically confirmed and humans are really a given (there were also leaked shots from years back that showed the player as a human character),

Yeah, I doubt PC Gamer knows more than us, and magazines are always behind in the info-loop to use internet guys.

PS: on Raging Bull, someone has been posting this, though I very much doubt his sources.

Guys, hate to burst bubbles, but I've spoken to a shareholder who was there and if you are expecting a 50mm settlement you are wildly offbase. The settlement was made because the trial was not going well, not because the trial was going well. The cash settlement will be a fraction of what you're hoping.

He also notes IPLY won't hold the FOOL license.

As someone who has read a lot of documents (t/c to the person who has been sending them in), even though I don't believe this guy has a legit source, his estimate seems dead on. No one with knowledge of the case can really believe there'll be anywhere close to a $50M settlement, Interplay will take whatever it can get, and they've lost FOOL.

Back