General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

Dishonored 2 again as corvo (I love this game), Titanfall 2 was a huge surprise really dam good.

Planning on playing DOOM, XCOM 2 and Alien Isolation again.

Currently:

Fallout 1 with the Fallout Fixt Mod. Accomplished a Brotherhood Run, gambled, met Patrick The Celt, The Fortune Teller, found the Alien Blaster, and got some surgeries, all before level 2!

Taking a break from:

NWND
The Witcher 3
Dungeon Warfare
Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Metro 2033 Redux
Dying Light
Stronghold Crusader HD

Rage Quit:

Dungeon Of The Endless

divinity original sin on honour mode difficulty, ragequitting when entire party die due to stepping lava. so i just switch to tactician mode.

far cry primal

Heavily modded Skyrim (complete ignore of Civil War/Alduin)

Borderlands 1 GOTY NG+ with a friend.

Work. Oh wait

So I just killed a Canadian Black bear in The Long Dark for like 50KG of harvest on meat, fur and guts. What almos killed me was trying to drag it home among a pack of hungry wolves

filedetails

Last edited by a moderator:
South Park stick of truth is 100% complete now! Great game even if i'm not a mega fan of South Park in general. I hope the second game is as good.. Escpecially with the price tag it has.

I was playing Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (the Return of Reckoning private server). I've been playing it way too much lately. I think i'm going to take a good long break.

I've been working on playing through my backlog. Currently I am about to beat Final Fantasy IV for the GBA, and I am right before you try to assassinate Edea in Final Fantasy VIII. I hope to beat the first 10 or so games this year. I still have to make my way back to Grim Dawn, Secret World, Disgaea 4, and Valkyrie Chronicles. The Switch has me cautiously optimistic, but who am I kidding? Nintendo is out of touch.

Back