General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

System Shock 2 - I almost had a heart attack when by a strange twist of fate the chair I was sitting on collapsed with me while playing.

I've been playing the Sims 2 for about 6 hours, between today and yesterday.

I discovered CS:Source about a month back and am having a blast.
Vampire the Masquerade:Bloodlines is pretty good too. I've also just finished the awesome experience that is Hitman Blood Money.

Satisfying.

Just finished playing Beneath A Steel Sky.

Damn, this game was awesome.

And a huge inspiration for Fallout, in the ending levels, methinks.

Just finished playing Beneath A Steel Sky.

Damn, this game was awesome.

And a huge inspiration for Fallout, in the ending levels, methinks

I remember reading about this game near its release. Seemed awesome, and I was gonna get it, but I never did. Since then it has popped up in conversations and forum posts here and there, and each time have I said to myself "I'm gonna play this" but never gotten around to it.

Damnit!

Maybe I should look into it now...

Dude, I've been playing so much goddamn Sims. It's crazy.

I also did a level of R6: Vegas today.

Overlord. The consoleness is a negative point for sure. However, Dungeon Keeper meets Pikmin? The positives outweigh the negatives for me.

WOW. I need something MMOy to do until Pirates of the Burning Sea is released.

KOTOR 2.

Captain Blood. For some strange reason I have had the words "Upcom Activated" rattling around in my brain for a while now.

Thanks for the tips about Beneath a Steel Sky guys. Looks I will finally give it a try. :P

Found a cheap used copy of FFXII yesterday and bought it. These types of games are weird to me because there are usually about a thousand things about them that I really dislike.
But I do think they're good at keeping the player interested through storytelling.

Hopefully it will be enjoyable all in all.

Been playing a little M.U.G.E.N, Supreme Commander, and Company of Heroes.

Wasteland on my shity laptop also trying to finish up FEAR whenever I get home. Is quake 4 worth playing? I got the two for one deal when I bought stalker but I don’t know if the AI is going to match up to my exceptions.

Back