GRA and Courier's Stash out today + GRA preview, part 5

I remember I once watched a Playthrough of someoen that apparently pre ordered the game 4 times to get the four pre order packs, that guy must be either pissed off at Obsidian or at himself lol.

WillisPDunlevey said:
I kept the items I wanted (tribal for a legion play through) and stashed the rest in Victors shack.

Ill come back for them later if I want to give them a try.
Sell the leftover items for caps or other stuff you need more.

How the hell can you preorder a game 4 times for the bonus crap. It didn't even looked very good. Just slightly modified base content.

Same thing I tought, and I remembered it just now, poor spending crazy dumbass that guy was.

You don't even use those armor once you get to Novac andstart getting things like the Space suit and the Metal armors.

There's reinforced leather armor very near Goodsprings, but you can get killed at 1st level trying to get it. I'd put the location in a Spoiler, but that button is missing right now.

I was hoping they would add new locations to where you can find these new weapons, but having them ALL available from the GR is pretty stupid and a waste of $4 to me.

What?

They're not all available from the Gun Runners.

The added stuff is added to the shop list of a bunch of vendors.

Then there's the Mad Bomber perk, which adds some needed variety to Explosives, essentially doing the same thing that Hand Loader and Vigilant Recycler do for Guns and Energy Weapons.

Back