Handmade arts crafts sculpture textiles. Or is this dead and buried

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by william dempsey, Jul 4, 2022.

1. william dempsey

william dempsey Veteran of the psychic wars. [REDACTED]

Jan 23, 2022
    W2 LP ( not sure)?. I have to look up terms a lot. Incel i now know and other terms OP IP and so on.

When I was first here, I tried to open up stuck threads, Zegh , your SPACED and some others, local news etc.
    So although I am a cunt in other ways I think Ive been courteous and put a shift in. Not blowing me own Trombone just sayin some stuff I do gets overlooked because I am Mr Unpopular ;P
    Although as you may have guessed, who remembers nice guys ? Axe murderers and schizo posters get remembered.
    Regards Guy Fawkes. sideboard for bits.jpg

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
  2. TorontoReign

TorontoReign ⛧卐⛧ Staff Member Moderator [REDACTED]

Apr 1, 2005
    Wasteland 2 DC LP. I do appreciate when you bump threads that are dead but not worthless. It might annoy people but they don't fucking post anyway.

3. Gizmojunk

Gizmojunk Carbon Dated and Proud

Nov 26, 2007
    How is this art, sculpture and crafts?

@topic:
    Plasticine.jpg

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  4. william dempsey

Jan 23, 2022
    I would look at this piece and say that the ' egg ' represents life and new growth. The hand rising out of the baptismal font, fingers and thumb spread in an open gesture represents humanity and creation. The symbolism of the 'coins' could be Talents. Talents were used in biblical times. So in Abrahamic religions ' using your talents ' meant using money, possibly as usury or doubling up.

The hand also shows a void, a hole, which may be stigmata.

I would estimate the value of this piece to be worth in excess of £ 100, 000.

I now have 2 or 3 posts open which I can edit and upload pics :) cheers, nice 1
    Orchestral Manouvres in the dark.png

Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
  5. Gizmojunk

Nov 26, 2007
    sutekh_mask.jpg
    *Leather mask, with acrylic lenses.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  6. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005

I did not make this but I wish I did.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 3
  7. Gizmojunk

Nov 26, 2007
    Believe it or not, there is a claymation short film about what appears to be Harold, a vault, and a few vault dwellers.
    I showed Per [in 2008/09~ish], but never posted the link, due to it being NSFW due to nudity & sex.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  8. TheKingofVault14

TheKingofVault14 Fallout Fan For Life!

Jul 5, 2022
    Dude, where the heck did you even find such a thing!?

9. william dempsey

Jan 23, 2022
    Sorry Gizmo. I missed this somehow. It's not like me to ignore people 1024 apologies. I know you have a leather fetish, p.
    It looks like the red is Humbrol enamel.

First time I saw the word Diorama (not in Sam and Max) I thought it just meant shite drama, then realised if that was the case it would be smelt Diarama. Shit joke but I try and make them up all by mineself.

That must be the site called ' Perversion in plasticine and clay' a sub division of Aardon productions. scans of kids models.png

The pic top right is lit by a candle bulb which acts as a nightlight, or teaches them the horrors of war.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  10. Gizmojunk

Nov 26, 2007
    I haven't been able to find it again. The guy just makes clay animations, and designed a stunning 3D printed action figure of the ADV MII [FO2 Enclave] Power Armor. Most of the Claymated film is par with a Gumby episode—except one scene.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  11. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    20220922_152017.jpg

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  12. william dempsey

Jan 23, 2022
    Top left: I don't quite get the Cyan outline around the Owl. The Owl seems to be half in another dimension. The Owl represents your wisdom.
    Top Middle: White on black with maybe an ink pen. I really like this. Advanced doodle with Spiral Galaxies and Labyrinths.
    Top right: Anger, angry cat with numerology or you DOB, 11/15/1973 (mm/dd/yy)
    Bottom left: Bird skull pasted onto drawing (bottom right) duplicates the bird that takes up the centre ground therefore is self parody. You see yourself as a birdbrain.
    Bottom Middle: I am sure I have seen this before somewhere.
    Bottom right: A demonic sol eyes wide shut, with strong use of your favourite colour purple.
    never trust a tory.png

13. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    • Owl is a spirit bird.
    • black paper white pen makes for fun swirls.
    • a drawing that turned into shit that I kept doodling on with different pens. Added numbers I like.
    • Bird drawing I put on front door for a long time until it faded then I repainted.
    • Deja Vu likely posted elsewhere on site.
    • Lesser sun of the two I did.

14. william dempsey

Jan 23, 2022
    So my anal assis was not that far out.

15. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    More to come just for you William Von Dempsey.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  16. william dempsey

Jan 23, 2022
  17. Post-War Tribal

Post-War Tribal Chief Owslandr [REDACTED]

Nov 8, 2018
    some pieces I did back in 2014.
    Screenshot_20220924-022957_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20220924-022930_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20220924-022832_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20220924-022802_Instagram.jpg

18. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    20220924_000410.jpg 20220924_000422.jpg

Posted these in the order of the dedguy before but this thread needs love. More to come.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  19. Verevoof

Verevoof Cryptid oTO Orderite Board Cop oTO [REDACTED]

Jul 12, 2009
    Majora’s Mask is my favorite 3D Zelda game. Masterpiece.

What are you using to create these? Paint? Pastels?

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  20. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    Paint pens.