Happy Birthday MR House!

TheKingofVault14

Fallout Fan For Life!
Lumii_20230625_125232547.jpg

Happy Birthday to the Founder, President, & CEO of Robco Industries, & New Vegas Kingpin Robert Edwin House!

Out of all the things that you know and can say about him, the one thing that stood out to me, was his plans for the future.

The plan to revive humanity's technological prowess, in order to fly up into the stars to seek planets to colonize, and to build a better world for society away from the scars that devastated the Earth many years ago, by them alone.

In short, he basically kickstarted the story & setting of The Outer Worlds, and from what we know now thanks to Tim Cain. He also plagiarized Vault Tec's plans of doing the EXACT same thing! ;) :-P

But anyways, again let me just say Happy Birthday MR House!

:-)

Oh, and here's where describes his plans for the future:
https://youtube.com/shorts/GzwzKLFv8jU?feature=share4

8-)

He was born two years ago, right at the start of pandemic. I didn't actually know that.

Whoa, this is some time warp type shiz right here! :shock:
Nah, it was just a brainfart.

I will add the irony that Robert House was born in a time where a lot of people were dying because of a contagious disease in the real world while in the Fallout universe he lived longer than any human. And he survived a nuclear apocalypse on top of it.

Nah, it was just a brainfart.

I will add the irony that Robert House was born in a time where a lot of people were dying because of a contagious disease in the real world while in the Fallout universe he lived longer than any human. And he survived a nuclear apocalypse on top of it.
Ah I see! And yeah, that's pretty ironic actually, but then again which is one is considered deadlier? What happened three years ago? Or a Nuclear Apocalypse?

:confused:

I think the British government thought long and hard about the above question. When the ' Gray Death' failed to kill as many old timers as they wished they detonated a fat boy, then blamed KFC.

Back