Help me pick a game

Sublime

Still Mildly Glowing
I have narrowed down my options to three:

- Metro Exodus: I've played and enjoyed the first two games and I love post-apocalyptic genre

- Mafia remastered: I have played Mafia II and I've heard a lot of praise for the original game. However I've also read that the game is very linear

- Black Legend: it's a new tactical game that came out Yesterday. I'm generally against buying games very early after their release and the reviews haven't been great so far.

Suggestions? Has anyone played these games?

Metro Exodus is a beautiful work of art. Mafia is beautiful, Should try it.

I may also suggest playing:

The Last Of Us (1 & 2)
Halo (The Game Series)
Crysis (The Game Series)
Black Ops (The Game Series)
MW2 (Original or Remastered)
Days Gone
Mad Max 2015
Dying Light (Two coming soon!)
Tom Clancy's: The Division
L4D (1 & 2)
Death Stranding
FarCry: New Dawn
Doom (The Game Series)
Dead Island
Dead Rising (The Game Series, The Humor in these games are brutal but funny as hell.)
State of Decay (Still great games even today! The Game Series)

Most of these I have played over the years. So you don't have to take my Advice, But It's coming from a guy who designs new power armour prototypes and edits pictures, Along with fully understanding of how Master Chief's and Alcatraz' armor works.
Mobile Games:

DayR Survival
Fallout Shelter
Fallout Shelter Online
Life After (Great Community and Going strong 4 years now! Sadly, It takes up a costly 6-GB.)
Mini-DayZ
D.O.Z. Survival
Call Of Duty Zombies
Dead Rivals
Delivery From The Pain: Survival

Metro Exodus is a beautiful work of art. Mafia is beautiful, Should try it.

I may also suggest playing:

The Last Of Us (1 & 2)
Halo (The Game Series)
Crysis (The Game Series)
Black Ops (The Game Series)
MW2 (Original or Remastered)
Days Gone
Mad Max 2015
Dying Light (Two coming soon!)
Tom Clancy's: The Division
L4D (1 & 2)
Death Stranding
FarCry: New Dawn
Doom (The Game Series)
Dead Island
Dead Rising (The Game Series, The Humor in these games are brutal but funny as hell.)
State of Decay (Still great games even today! The Game Series)

Most of these I have played over the years. So you don't have to take my Advice, But It's coming from a guy who designs new power armour prototypes and edits pictures, Along with fully understanding of how Master Chief's and Alcatraz' armor works.
Mobile Games:

DayR Survival
Fallout Shelter
Fallout Shelter Online
Life After (Great Community and Going strong 4 years now! Sadly, It takes up a costly 6-GB.)
Mini-DayZ
D.O.Z. Survival
Call Of Duty Zombies
Dead Rivals
Delivery From The Pain: Survival

I LOVE dying light, and I am very excited to play the next entry of the franchise, however I've heard several rumors about problems during development which has me worried since Cyberflop

Last edited:
I have narrowed down my options to three:

- Metro Exodus: I've played and enjoyed the first two games and I love post-apocalyptic genre

- Mafia remastered: I have played Mafia II and I've heard a lot of praise for the original game. However I've also read that the game is very linear

- Black Legend: it's a new tactical game that came out Yesterday. I'm generally against buying games very early after their release and the reviews haven't been great so far.

Suggestions? Has anyone played these games?
I've heard nothing but good things from Metro, I heard Mafia remaster runs off the Mafia 3 engine and uses their animations and 3 looked meh to me, and Black Legend could be an interesting game with the setting. So, my opinion? Flip a coin between Metro and Black Legend.

Back